2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Chaney is overrated 🤷🏻‍♂️

Trayone Gray 2.0
Animated GIF

Advertisement
He does things nobody on this roster does especially with route running. He also averaged 5.3 per carry against good competition. I posted when Mario arrived he wasn’t happy with the rb room and he’d add multiple guys, which he did. So the head guy and the rb coach both thought we needed what Parrish and Citizen bring.

I’m as big of Don guy as there is but until he proves he can be counted on he can’t be counted on. The best ability is availability. I’ve always said if he’s fully healthy he’s the best guy. But until that happens this will be done by committee.
I keep hearing this but then I also hear how Citizen will be starting by years end. What exactly has Citizen proven besides making a great highlight tape?

Had a conversation today. I'll leave it at someone who matters thinks we only have 2 backs. FAR MORE RELEVANT, WAS TALKING WITH SARGE AT THE SCRIMMAGE AND MARIO HAS BEEN REACHING OUT TO HIM TO GET HIM BACK ON STAFF... Sarge by the way thinks we have an entire room full of studs.
That is wild. People age differently, but Sol is late 70s i believe. Perhaps as some sort of analysis?

Advertisement
Because he’s not 5th on the depth chart, or anywhere close.

So if buddy is correct, and he’s the 5th best back on the roster, then the staff is ******* clueless because that’s not where he is on the depth chart.

I know I’m a ******* weirdo, but I’ll go with the dudes who have him playing major minutes vs the message board guy who says he stinks. But the cool part is we all get to find out who’s right and who’s wrong on the football field real soon.
The fact that you got the middle finger from the notorious dadecountycuck means you’re 100% spot on.

Advertisement
Had a conversation today. I'll leave it at someone who matters thinks we only have 2 backs. FAR MORE RELEVANT, WAS TALKING WITH SARGE AT THE SCRIMMAGE AND MARIO HAS BEEN REACHING OUT TO HIM TO GET HIM BACK ON STAFF... Sarge by the way thinks we have an entire room full of studs.
Who is Sarge if it can be stated?

Advertisement
There's at least 2 plays from his highlights that no RB on our roster would/could make. (the FSU and UNC receptions)
FSU - pulls away from a defender, runs another over, then pulls away again.
UNC - gave an open field defender a nasty one-cut move and then dusted the pursuit

Neither Parrish, Don or Thad are making those plays.
If yu say so!

Advertisement
Is Sol around the program?
Yes and no. It was Mario that reached out and expressed what he wants. But he's very busy and very deliberate(Mario is) Sarge likes the idea but he knows Mario takes his time to get things done and he's very busy with his job. My only concern with that would be by the time he gets back(because phone tag is very different from action)Sarge will simply move on. He does several different businesses and life never stops.

Really hoping that person that matters wasn’t kevin Smith or Zo but maybe I’m way off base with those two guesses

Edit: just saw post above mentioned smith so not him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back