2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Had a conversation today. I'll leave it at someone who matters thinks we only have 2 backs. FAR MORE RELEVANT, WAS TALKING WITH SARGE AT THE SCRIMMAGE AND MARIO HAS BEEN REACHING OUT TO HIM TO GET HIM BACK ON STAFF... Sarge by the way thinks we have an entire room full of studs.
After reading this I don't care what anybody else says. Including the someone who matters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Coach Macho any idea when this kid is hoping to make a decision? I know he’s wanting to see how he would be used in our system, but let’s hypothesize that he loves what he sees from us, what’s the earliest you see him potentially pulling the trigger?

After TAMU in Week 3?

Advertisement
Had a conversation today. I'll leave it at someone who matters thinks we only have 2 backs. FAR MORE RELEVANT, WAS TALKING WITH SARGE AT THE SCRIMMAGE AND MARIO HAS BEEN REACHING OUT TO HIM TO GET HIM BACK ON STAFF... Sarge by the way thinks we have an entire room full of studs.
Where is CJ at these days? I remember he was interviewing for the dolphins OC job after the saints coaching change. He’d be incredibly valuable as a offensive analyst/Wr assistant coach for gattis

Advertisement
Herein lies the issue in this discussion. I don’t think anyone is saying Parrish is amazing, it’s more so that our room just wasn’t that great. Rooster is situational, Don can’t stay healthy, Citizen is a true freshman and the rest are meh. Parrish brings stability and a couple of things the others don’t, which includes staying ahead of the chains.
I never understood why this is so hard to grasp…not to mention he has run against $EC defenses behind a semi subpar OL like we have had, but are at least working on…I want the grind it out yards too, not only pretty home runs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep that’s our two best options at RB right now!
Would love it if we flipped Fletcher, especially as close to signing day as possible.

The optics of flipping a Heritage/SFE kid who was pushed to OSU that late in the process would be worth it alone, not to mention the added depth and talent.

Mario on last visit.

ace ventura wife GIF

Advertisement
Back