Chris Johnson, Jr. senior highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how these threads can turn from love, to hate, back to love again for a kid based on where he is leaning. It is like clockwork.
Do you know what fan is short for?
Fanatical so I ask the question are we suppose to cheer and root for kids that play for our competition?

Do Steeler fans pull for the cowboys?
Do Yankee fans root for the Red Sox?
Dolphin fans cheer for the Patriots?

Anyone not wearing Orange and Green is the enemy.

Advertisement
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Advertisement
Kid is fast af, but he is skinny as ****. I saw him at HRS during a visit and he can’t weigh more than 150 lbs. Big pickup but we are going to need to let him gain some weight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is fast af, but he is skinny as ****. I saw him at HRS during a visit and he can’t weigh more than 150 lbs. Big pickup but we are going to need to let him gain some weight
Fair concern no doubt but I'm tired of us letting major speed & explosiveness get away from our grasps to the SEC (Schwartz), B12 (Thornton), or other middling ACC schools (Tutu).

Fair concern no doubt but I'm tired of us letting major speed & explosiveness get away from our grasps to the SEC (Schwartz), B12 (Thornton), or other middling ACC schools (Tutu).
Yeah it’s a fantastic take and a much needed infusion of speed! Just trying to keep realistic expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back