Chris herndon next up

How the **** did Rick miss this guy at UGA? He's a great TE.

I still can't believe they gave this Polendey kid a scholarship.

I've been saying this from the beginning. Why drop Gamble then go all the way out to Texas for a kid of Polendey's skill set? Makes zero sense to me

Thats because you think we are going to have this wide open offense with 3-4 WR sets and 2 TEs going up the seam like we are Oregon or the Patriots. Bruh, Richt is going to line that **** up and have Polendey sealing the edge 30-35 times a game for our running backs. He is a valuable scholie. Richt is still a "run to set up the pass" ole school playcaller.

If Rick wants to play football in a phone booth then all those stud receivers we are recruiting aren't going to want to come here anymore. Look man I'm fine with running the football and playing tough and fundamentally sound. I'm not okay with wasting elite skill position talent because Richt wants to take the air out of the football and run out the clock. This is Miami. We need to start playing like it.

We don't need to be Oregon or the Patriots to run a high octane offense that kids want to play in. We also don't need to air it out 50 times in order to run a "Miami" style offense. We can run and pass. The question is how you mix the two and what formations you use. Another thing is that if Rick goes into every game thinking that he's going to establish the run before he starts throwing then the game has passed him by. I'm still firmly behind Coach Richt but he does need to prove that he can run an offense that can light up the scoreboard. Manny Diaz has done a great job with the defense thus far. Now it's Richt's turn to show out. That's not being negative, that just being honest and fair.

Advertisement
Herndon is not as athletic as Nujoku, Herdon will definitely be solid at TE. But I don't think he will quite be the match nightmare that Nujoku was IMO.

View attachment 45127

"Skinny" Brian Polendey
The dude calling him skinny is a ******. Fake news/fan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Your pvssy ain't skinny. It's nice and plump, bytch.

So u calling him skinny means u not a fan of this team lol

**** u hear it all on this **** lol
If you have been around for a while and have watched this guy criticize every aspect of canes football for the last decade, you would understand. Polendey's weight is a proxy for him not being a good enough TE and is criticism of the recruiting. This is how it starts.

There is never any praise or celebration of the accomplishments of the team. Never any posts of enjoying victories or hanging out with the guys from canesports or CIS. Just a constant drum beat of negativity while laying wait until he can go bonkers on the HC in the hopes of getting another coach fired, i.e., his use of Rick instead of his real name. It is subtle criticism of the current HC.

Perhaps I am just a crazy person that does not understand him or his humor, or I might have been around long enough to understand this charade. Either way, continue on Dwinstitles. Not sure why you decided to intervene.

Last edited:
View attachment 45127

"Skinny" Brian Polendey

These guys get so sensitive. The white knight armor must be leeching sensitivity toxins into their bloodstream. UM listed him at 218. Thats skinny as fck at his height for a blocking TE. Evidence, who is the same height, is about that same weight and looks like he's been locked in the basement eating one ketchup sandwich a day.

View attachment 45127

"Skinny" Brian Polendey

If you have been around for a while and have watched this guy criticize every aspect of canes football for the last decade, you would understand. Polendey's weight is a proxy for him not being a good enough TE and is criticism of the recruiting. This is how it starts.

There is never any praise or celebration of the accomplishments of the team. Never any posts of enjoying victories or hanging out with the guys from canesports or CIS. Just a constant drum beat of negativity while laying wait until he can go bonkers on the HC in the hopes of getting another coach fired, i.e., his use of Rick instead of his real name. It is subtle criticism of the current HC.

Perhaps I am just a crazy person that does not understand him or his humor, or I might have been around long enough to understand this charade. Either way, continue on Dwinstitles. Not sure why you decided to intervene.

This is the type of loser who puts a personalized license plate about his favorite muffler shop on his Hyundai and then is so proud of it that he posts it on a message board. This ****ant is looking to hand out advice to men? Work on yourself first, son.

Advertisement

This is the type of loser who puts a personalized license plate about his favorite muffler shop on his Hyundai and then is so proud of it that he posts it on a message board. This ****ant is looking to hand out advice to men? Work on yourself first, son.
What? Do better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He produced well last year as a secondary target, and has always looked like a bully with the ball in his hands. I don't expect him to front flip over over a dude into the endzone, but I do expect him to plow through guys and get there all the same. I expect his production to be almost as much as Njoku's was last year, maybe even as good or better.

[]_[]nique;2902777 said:
Chris Herndon is a beast, but has been a back up until his final year... how is that a "miss?" rhetorical question we know you're just a piece of shx troll so there is no need to answer.

A "back up" here because we had/have a stock pile of talent at that position that includes himself, but he's still seen extensive and important gametime throughout his career. It's a miss for Richt at UGA because while Herdon has had to wait in the wings/shadows for his solo time here, he probably would've been a game changer for a UGA program that doesn't have as rich of TE talent or tradition as we do. Can't miss homegrown elite talent is what I read on here all the time.

Think if you do a little research you would see Ga had 4 TE's rated higher than Chris either enrolled or committed. He has grown into a draft pick, but UGA roster currently has more NFL talent than Canes.

At te or overall talent? That's debatable. We just had 9 players drafted meanwhile uga had only 1. Plus most of Miami's talent last year were underclassmen and are in the process of taking their game into another level.

Should have said TE talent, Nauta, Blazevich, Harris, Woerner, Davis.

**** I watched uga spring game and their wr's look pedestrian let alone their te's. The Holloman kid is likely their best wr already as an ee. Their going to face 8 -9 man fronts all year

Herndon is better than anything they have. Nauta is a talent....the rest of the guys named don't have more than 5-10 catches...im willing to say Irving Jr,Haskins are more talented than those guys.... Our young guys legit played behind a first rd talent in Njoku and Herndon who is a top 3 rd te if he produces moving forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Herndon is not as athletic as Nujoku, Herdon will definitely be solid at TE. But I don't think he will quite be the match nightmare that Nujoku was IMO.

he isn't that far behind though and is more better in certain areas...run after catch he is better..he can inline block a bit and he is like 6'3 and close to 250. The minute I saw him run a fly route and blow by Nigel Bethel a track guy from btw when he was at Norcross I knew we had something. Herndon is likely sub 4.7 at 250...Richt should be able to create mismatches with him...

he isn't that far behind though and is more better in certain areas...run after catch he is better..he can inline block a bit and he is like 6'3 and close to 250. The minute I saw him run a fly route and blow by Nigel Bethel a track guy from btw when he was at Norcross I knew we had something. Herndon is likely sub 4.7 at 250...Richt should be able to create mismatches with him...
I think njoku is better after catch but herndon is very good in that category too. He might be a tad bit faster than njoku. I remember when he beat Nigel a couple years ago too

What? Do better.

franchise is who he is he bugs out n fux around its who he is but dudes a cane fan period

uh, no. Herndon is not better after the catch than Njoku. And I don't want it to sound like I'm saying Herndon is bad after the catch, because he's pretty dam good at it. But Njoku was the best TE in the nation last yr after the catch, and it wasn't even close. Herndon isn't as good with the ball in his hands as Njoku is.
Also, Njoku is almost guaranteed to be faster than Herndon. The ting you are correct about is Herndon is definitely more of an inline TE, though he definitely can be split out. I think Herndon is very likely to be the best TE in the ACC and a top3 round draft pick, but he's not better at receiving than Njoku.

Advertisement

What? Do better.

franchise is who he is he bugs out n fux around its who he is but dudes a cane fan period

That excuse doesn't seem to work when Brock posts.

Herndon is faster than Njoku. He can't jump like Njoku and doesn't have Stretch Armstrong long arms, but I think he's definitely faster.

Herndon is faster than Njoku. He can't jump like Njoku and doesn't have Stretch Armstrong long arms, but I think he's definitely faster.

Do you know what his 40 was? Coming out of HS he was running 4.8. And pretty sure last time I remember any of our testing numbers released he was in the 4.7's.

Njoku 4.64 at the Combine and Matt Porter said, "The 6-foot-4, 245-pound 20-year-0ld ran the 40-yard dash in 4.49 seconds, according to a consensus of reporters who were timing by hand".

IDK I think Njoku is all around more athletic, but isn't as strong.

Advertisement

Do you know what his 40 was? Coming out of HS he was running 4.8. And pretty sure last time I remember any of our testing numbers released he was in the 4.7's.

Njoku 4.64 at the Combine and Matt Porter said, "The 6-foot-4, 245-pound 20-year-0ld ran the 40-yard dash in 4.49 seconds, according to a consensus of reporters who were timing by hand".

Herndon burnt a cornerback in highschool that has run lower than a 10.45 in the 100m, he also looked very fast in that first clip vs ga tech. Njoku is very fast too and I don't think his 40 yard dash time accurately portrays his speed. He had terrible form running that

Herndon burnt a cornerback in highschool that has run lower than a 10.45 in the 100m, he also looked very fast in that first clip vs ga tech. Njoku is very fast too and I don't think his 40 yard dash time accurately portrays his speed. He had terrible form running that

eh. Bethel was a 5'9" 170 lb cb that ran a 4.6 40 in HS. As a db you start with a backbedal and flip your hips. I wouldn't say its all that difficult for a cb that is faster to get beat deep by a slower player....if that db isn't all that great to begin with.

View attachment 45127

"Skinny" Brian Polendey

Not sure if he just stupid and can not spell Richt or he is downgrading the coach and program!

Not sure if he just stupid and can not spell Richt or he is downgrading the coach and program!

I wasnt trying to intervene but i did i guess............yall already know how chise is lol hes a violent savage on here just let himsavage. And I rooted for AG to lose first time ever to help the program because the program couldnt help itself

Advertisement
Back