Chris herndon next up

Your pvssy ain't skinny. It's nice and plump, bytch.

So u calling him skinny means u not a fan of this team lol

**** u hear it all on this **** lol
If you have been around for a while and have watched this guy criticize every aspect of canes football for the last decade, you would understand. Polendey's weight is a proxy for him not being a good enough TE and is criticism of the recruiting. This is how it starts.

There is never any praise or celebration of the accomplishments of the team. Never any posts of enjoying victories or hanging out with the guys from canesports or CIS. Just a constant drum beat of negativity while laying wait until he can go bonkers on the HC in the hopes of getting another coach fired, i.e., his use of Rick instead of his real name. It is subtle criticism of the current HC.

Perhaps I am just a crazy person that does not understand him or his humor, or I might have been around long enough to understand this charade. Either way, continue on Dwinstitles. Not sure why you decided to intervene.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Not sure if he just stupid and can not spell Richt or he is downgrading the coach and program!

I wasnt trying to intervene but i did i guess............yall already know how chise is lol hes a violent savage on here just let himsavage. And I rooted for AG to lose first time ever to help the program because the program couldnt help itself

Dwin, my comment was directed at Fan Cheese, not you man.

Advertisement
Herndon is faster than Njoku. He can't jump like Njoku and doesn't have Stretch Armstrong long arms, but I think he's definitely faster.

Do you know what his 40 was? Coming out of HS he was running 4.8. And pretty sure last time I remember any of our testing numbers released he was in the 4.7's.

Njoku 4.64 at the Combine and Matt Porter said, "The 6-foot-4, 245-pound 20-year-0ld ran the 40-yard dash in 4.49 seconds, according to a consensus of reporters who were timing by hand".

IDK I think Njoku is all around more athletic, but isn't as strong.

Herndon burnt a cornerback in highschool that has run lower than a 10.45 in the 100m, he also looked very fast in that first clip vs ga tech. Njoku is very fast too and I don't think his 40 yard dash time accurately portrays his speed. He had terrible form running that

eh. Bethel was a 5'9" 170 lb cb that ran a 4.6 40 in HS. As a db you start with a backbedal and flip your hips. I wouldn't say its all that difficult for a cb that is faster to get beat deep by a slower player....if that db isn't all that great to begin with.

Nigel has elite speed. A 10.40 in the 100m 20.80 200m. Exact same times as tyson campbell
IMG_0759.jpg

Advertisement
Back