Chris Henderson

Advertisement
Ivins is the only Miami recruiting analyst actually in Orlando with Bandy and Henderson.

I would listen to what the guy has to say.

Advertisement
Scared to get excited man.. I don't wanna get to hype for NSD then it turns out to be Doomsday.. man Al Golden f***ed up my recruit following experience.. I just be expecting a bunch of guy who looked solid to us to flip on NSD.. man IDK. Feb 1st can't come fast enough!

you gotta bleed orange and blue to commit to mceltoof

Or be in some weird religion where self-inflicted suffering is required since that massive feeling of regret that will inevitably wash over your soul within 2-3 years in Gainesville is some serious anguish.

Advertisement
David Waters [MENTION=13418]Gator[/MENTION]Dave_SEC

If some things I've just heard happen, we may need to temper our expectations for this #Gators class on NSD. I can say no more right now.
9:45 AM

Read some of the response its internet gold. Now if we can pull off Herbert, Henderson and Edwards.....man they'll lose their minds....Also Blades may flip from them and they're nervous.

The sky is falling over on the gators 24/7 site as well lol

What the F are you talking about?

David Waters @GatorDave_SEC

If some things I've just heard happen, we may need to temper our expectations for this #Gators class on NSD. I can say no more right now.

Read some of the response its internet gold. Now if we can pull off Herbert, Henderson and Edwards.....man they'll lose their minds....Also Blades may flip from them and they're nervous.

Elijah

4 * Elijah Blades CB from Pasadena, Ca

Elijah, not Al Jr.

Advertisement

IMG_3368.GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back