Chris Henderson

Two new CBs from Ivins and Lake to Miami

proxy.php

Unfortunately, that ensign didn't make it and Beverly Crusher's predecessor couldn't save him. Never seen the show though.

Advertisement
This dude will be the epitome of a hero or a clown. Signing day can't come fast enough. I have my popcorn ready

Things trending in miami direction
Per Luke stampini

Andrew ivins also posted something too

Miami making a run for Henderson

Miami hosted four-star cornerback Christopher Henderson for a unofficial visit in the middle of last week. While on campus, Henderson did not meet with coaches, as the staff was on the road recruiting. However, he did meet with Deon Bush, an NFL safety that also attended high school at Miami (Fla.) Columbus before going to play with the Hurricanes in college.

It’s clear the angle was showing Henderson another Columbus High star from not long ago took a path to the NFL that is very possible for him. Henderson was previously committed to the Hurricanes, and the need in the secondary for next fall is dire.

Even while Henderson was committed to Miami, some close to the Columbus start thought he was heading to Florida and that a decommitment was sure to come. That decommitment came and the feeling of Florida being the favorite remained for weeks, if not months. However, those same people close to Henderson now feel he might be leaning back towards to hometown team.

Miami head coach Mark Richt still has an in-home meeting with Henderson to use. However, the plan for the Hurricanes might center around getting Henderson back on campus Sunday after he competes for Team USA Saturday night in Orlando.

Advertisement
David Waters [MENTION=13418]Gator[/MENTION]Dave_SEC

If some things I've just heard happen, we may need to temper our expectations for this #Gators class on NSD. I can say no more right now.
9:45 AM - 24 Jan 2017

8 8 Retweets 8 8 likes

Tee-hee.

If some things I've just heard happen, we may need to temper our expectations for this #Gators class on NSD. I can say no more right now.

8 8 Retweets 8 8 likes

Tee-hee.

proxy.php

Advertisement

8 8 Retweets 8 8 likes

Tee-hee.

:puzzled:

8 8 Retweets 8 8 likes

Tee-hee.

That is nice to read. No matter what recruit it involves. Ole Horse teeth tripping over his own feet is fun to see.

Advertisement

8 8 Retweets 8 8 likes

Tee-hee.
lL4rGJo.jpg

Advertisement
Here is what ivins had to say
When Henderson took an unofficial visit to Miami last week, we didn't put that much stock into the trip given his interest in Florida. That however is no longer the case after spending time around the Miami Columbus standout in Orlando at the North American Championship. Henderson revealed on Monday that he hung out with Deon Bush while he was in Coral Gables and apparently the former Miami Columbus product was doing everything that he could to sell the Top247 cornerback on Miami. Henderson already hosted both Nick Saban and Jim McElwain for in-home visits, and while the Richt hasn't met with the family during the contact period, the Hurricanes are hoping to get one last face-to-face meeting with him at some point this weekend. We believe that talk happens, which is why I have logged a Crystal Ball pick in favor of Miami. Henderson is in no way a lock to pick the local school on National Signing Day, but the Hurricanes seem to be picking up some momentum at the right time

9:45 AM

Read some of the response its internet gold. Now if we can pull off Herbert, Henderson and Edwards.....man they'll lose their minds....Also Blades may flip from them and they're nervous.

The sky is falling over on the gators 24/7 site as well lol

Advertisement
Back