Choc and Shaq putting in some work

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** them boys squatting 500 Choc need to be on D lifting that lol. And Shaq looks like he on beast mode this season.

How can we not find a role for Choc? Kid is a freak athlete! I really hope he is the answer for us at FB.

Advertisement
Not to be a **** cause I'm sure a lot of u didn't play football growing up or weight lifted heavy but 500 isn't that much for a squat. Especially for guys who weigh 240 pounds. It's good but I'm sure they can max more then that and the reps are all that matter.

With this IPF, we are getting new weights aren’t we? That **** outdated AF. Yes weights are weights but that’s apart of the facilities “arms race” that must be evaluated.

Not to be a **** cause I'm sure a lot of u didn't play football growing up or weight lifted heavy but 500 isn't that much for a squat. Especially for guys who weigh 240 pounds. It's good but I'm sure they can max more then that and the reps are all that matter.

1. He's not maxing out.

2. He's actually going parallel.

If you're bashing him, I'm guessing you'd get more excited by a vid of a kid loading up the bar with 800 lbs and doing a quarter squat.

Advertisement
With this IPF, we are getting new weights aren’t we? That **** outdated AF. Yes weights are weights but that’s apart of the facilities “arms race” that must be evaluated.
I think So, it’s going to look really nice because the weight room will lead onto the ipf. Above that area they are building all new coaching offices, meeting rooms and recruiting areas.

Frat; old weights get u right, but u r 100% right. That’s gotta be upgraded

Well, we won five National Championships before. Somehow. Without an IPF, and certainly without modern weights such as we have today.

So were those "old" weights, or magic, upgraded weights? Are super-duper, ninth generation magnetron weights superior?

And for you experts, do the "upgraded" weights weigh as much, or less than old weights?

Just trying to get an idea of WTF you're talking about . . .

Advertisement
He is throwing the weight around. This isnt some pimple face high schooler pushing for their max for bragging rights ****.

And the legend of Choc Gray adds another chapter.

You can’t be serious. That’s a gang of weight especially going that low and then doing it multiple times. This ain’t no maxing that’s doing a rep

Advertisement
Back