Choc and Shaq putting in some work

Not to be a **** cause I'm sure a lot of u didn't play football growing up or weight lifted heavy but 500 isn't that much for a squat. Especially for guys who weigh 240 pounds. It's good but I'm sure they can max more then that and the reps are all that matter.

Lol

Advertisement
Well, we won five National Championships before. Somehow. Without an IPF, and certainly without modern weights such as we have today.

So were those "old" weights, or magic, upgraded weights? Are super-duper, ninth generation magnetron weights superior?

And for you experts, do the "upgraded" weights weigh as much, or less than old weights?

Just trying to get an idea of WTF you're talking about . . .

Lol😏 yeah I'm pretty sure I read an insider post that was adamant about hearing a blurb from the 3rd cousin of the step uncle who works with Campbell's best friends mom that when Campbell saw our weight plates compared to ones in the Sec, he right then and there he would be playing his career for one of the main bag schools. It's really a no brainer if u ask me. #6 ain't comin till we upgrade our plates

Well, we won five National Championships before. Somehow. Without an IPF, and certainly without modern weights such as we have today.

So were those "old" weights, or magic, upgraded weights? Are super-duper, ninth generation magnetron weights superior?

And for you experts, do the "upgraded" weights weigh as much, or less than old weights?

Just trying to get an idea of WTF you're talking about . . .

The new weights will be shiney. Nice and shiney.

Go Canes!

Hope that Gray can win the FB job or contribute in some way so that his 5 years here aren't a waste.

I don't think they're a waste either way. From his POV, he's gotten his degree and likely has made great friendships with guys that will play in the NFL. From a team POV, not every guy is going to end up a star of even a starter. You need backups and you need guys for practice.

Advertisement
I don't think they're a waste either way. From his POV, he's gotten his degree and likely has made great friendships with guys that will play in the NFL. From a team POV, not every guy is going to end up a star of even a starter. You need backups and you need guys for practice.

Still, I'm pulling for Choc to do some really good things this season.

Is Choc a 8th year senior?!? Seems like dude has been on the team for a decade...Hope he balls out this last(?) season for us.

How can we not find a role for Choc? Kid is a freak athlete! I really hope he is the answer for us at FB.

shame, and he is a great teammate from all accounts. be great that this turns into something awesome for him and he gets the league with it.

Advertisement
And the legend of Choc Gray adds another chapter.

Absolutely. The kid cried when he made his commit official. Went from being a hair away form a grade casualty to graduating from Miami already. Never complains or does stupid stuff. Clearly a team player if he's lifting with Shaq. Choc is one of my favorite Canes of all time, regardless of if he plays or not this season.

500lb high bar back squat for 5-6 reps is excellent for a 230-240lb male. Shaq is not a competitive weightlifter or powerlifter.

Advertisement
Call Rogue and order up some "U" competition bumper plates. Throw that rusty old **** in the river.

Is Choc a 8th year senior?!? Seems like dude has been on the team for a decade...Hope he balls out this last(?) season for us.

Be angry all you want, Canedog...you know its true. Kid has done 2 things since he has been at UM...Jack & SHït

Advertisement
shaq is like a grown man. he doesnt look like a 20 year old

He was grown man when he got here. Next year this time he will have cashed his signing bonus. I hope Choc gets some burn this year. He is one of my favorite all time Canes story. Kid cried over being a Cane, plus he I’d CC kid. If thet they find a way to get him loose in the secondary, it will be a load those dbs will not like to see coming.

I keep on having this feeling Choc is going to score a big TD for us this season. Probably near the Goalline when teams are focusing in on Homer, Dallas, or Lo.

I keep on having this feeling Choc is going to score a big TD for us this season. Probably near the Goalline when teams are focusing in on Homer, Dallas, or Lo.

Marquez took a pass for a score at 280 pounds, so we know Richt is willing to put it in the FBs hands on a misdirection play. Choc was a wildcat QB in HS and a WR when he started out with Miami. So we know he has it in him. I know he's a legend of grassy, but I don't care. I'm a fan and wish him the best. TBH, I'm a little worried he will GT out of here for playing time depending on how Realus plays in camp.

Marquez took a pass for a score at 280 pounds, so we know Richt is willing to put it in the FBs hands on a misdirection play. Choc was a wildcat QB in HS and a WR when he started out with Miami. So we know he has it in him. I know he's a legend of grassy, but I don't care. I'm a fan and wish him the best. TBH, I'm a little worried he will GT out of here for playing time depending on how Realus plays in camp.
I think this his last year of eligibility. Dude ain’t goin nowhere. Seems like he loves being a Cane and accepts his role. FB the right move for him.

Advertisement
Back