Chickillo on Body Transformation from Miami to Pittsburgh

Advertisement
The worst part about the whole Gorlden fiasco is that the suits at UM let it go on for so ******* long.

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

The worst part about the whole Gorlden fiasco is that the suits at UM let it go on for so ******* long.

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

How about all the cumbag fake UM fans who **** on Chick while he was here claiming he was an overrated HS bust?

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

How about all the cumbag fake UM fans who **** on Chick while he was here claiming he was an overrated HS bust?
[MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17368]Doppelganger[/MENTION]

Where you at?

How many careers did the former staff damage due to incompetence and bullheadedness? this one hurts a lot because of the family lineage here. we did him wrong.

Advertisement
That al golden weight plan... yeesh. Happy chickillo is doing well in the league

Golden cost a lot of cats money, including this dude. Really happy for him, and w my frat Joey Porter coaching him up, that inner beast will be more consistent. Glad both he and Burns got drafted by an A-1 organization. Still need Duke and Njoku to get the **** out of Cleveland.

How many careers did the former staff damage due to incompetence and bullheadedness? this one hurts a lot because of the family lineage here. we did him wrong.

A lot...Feliciano, Hurns, Denzel had to cut weight, Chick obviously, Tracy(who the jags moved to safety apparently), Brandon Linder, Clive lost weight, Ladarius Gunter...that's all from the top of my head...I'm sure there's more.

Well its a good thing Alf told us about the weight gain every player made during press conferences as some sort of bench mark for offseason football progress. We now have evidence for how many careers he damaged.

Advertisement
40 LBs over his ideal weight lol. They had him waking up at 3am to eat himself out of what ever payday was left after that bull**** two gap scheme wore his worth into a nub

How much longer do we have to talk/read about this?

It's like The Sopranos. It's over. Find a new show.

Advertisement
Can't lie.

This is just painful to watch.
One word describes Al Gluten: charlatan

I'll add a few: fraud; promoter; con artist; sham; quack; humbug; snake oil sales man; flimflammer...
Oh and how about: narcissistic; egotistical; self-absorbed
And, of course: inflexible; obdurate; stubborn; head strong; willful; recalcitrant; rigid; dogmatic; imperious

How much longer do we have to talk/read about this?

It's like The Sopranos. It's over. Find a new show.

I've rewatched the Sopranos numerous times through because it destroys the TV mill caca coming out weekly now.

I'm personally amused by the constant shots fired by Chickillo toward Cruller. Shoot me

Advertisement
That al golden weight plan... yeesh. Happy chickillo is doing well in the league

Fat *** Al wanted everyone fatter than he was so he could feel good about himself. That was the Goldie Weight Plan.

I can remember it vividly in one of the interviews when he was discussing one of the linebackers. He used to read off their weight gains of bad weight like he was obsessed with it. "Well he's up to 240"

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

That was the worst part. We had idiot fans ****ting on Chick talking about he didn't have the athleticism to play OLB in college. Now he's doing it in the NFL. ******* moron fan base.

Glad that previous staff got **** canned because Chad Thomas was next up to be turned into a bloated anvil.

Advertisement
Back