Chickillo on Body Transformation from Miami to Pittsburgh

Golden cost a lot of cats money, including this dude. Really happy for him, and w my frat Joey Porter coaching him up, that inner beast will be more consistent. Glad both he and Burns got drafted by an A-1 organization. Still need Duke and Njoku to get the **** out of Cleveland.
[MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] who's not in your frat lol?

Advertisement
How many careers did the former staff damage due to incompetence and bullheadedness? this one hurts a lot because of the family lineage here. we did him wrong.

****, the last THREE staffs. UM went cheap and everyone paid a price. Especially the players that were not developed properly.

The worst part about the whole Gorlden fiasco is that the suits at UM let it go on for so ******* long.

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

How about all the cumbag fake UM fans who **** on Chick while he was here claiming he was an overrated HS bust?

That was the worst part. We had idiot fans ****ting on Chick talking about he didn't have the athleticism to play OLB in college. Now he's doing it in the NFL. ****ing moron fan base.

Glad that previous staff got **** canned because Chad Thomas was next up to be turned into a bloated anvil.

Well when you carry an unnatural weight of 280 instead of 250, that'll kinda kill your athleticism. He might've broken records here if he played his natural position...

The worst part about the whole Gorlden fiasco is that the suits at UM let it go on for so ******* long.

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

How about all the cumbag fake UM fans who **** on Chick while he was here claiming he was an overrated HS bust?

That was the worst part. We had idiot fans ****ting on Chick talking about he didn't have the athleticism to play OLB in college. Now he's doing it in the NFL. ****ing moron fan base.

Glad that previous staff got **** canned because Chad Thomas was next up to be turned into a bloated anvil.

Well when you carry an unnatural weight of 280 instead of 250, that'll kinda kill your athleticism. He might've broken records here if he played his natural position...

In the under armour game he looked more dominant coming out of highschool than jadeveon clowney. Had a good freshman season then was only ok after that. Golden and co put too much weight on him trying to play wefense

Last edited:
Golden cost a lot of cats money, including this dude. Really happy for him, and w my frat Joey Porter coaching him up, that inner beast will be more consistent. Glad both he and Burns got drafted by an A-1 organization. Still need Duke and Njoku to get the **** out of Cleveland.
[MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] who's not in your frat lol?

WE run deep, bruh [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION]. Porter actually had a hand in my pledge; worst night of my life. Lol.

Advertisement
Golden was hired to keep our players out of trouble until the **** settled. I honestly think our admin didn't give a **** if a ******* retarded fat bear was coaching as long as we stayed clean.

Golden was hired to keep our players out of trouble until the **** settled. I honestly think our admin didn't give a **** if a ****ing retarded fat bear was coaching as long as we stayed clean.

And he was inexpensive....

Golden was hired to keep our players out of trouble until the **** settled. I honestly think our admin didn't give a **** if a ****ing retarded fat bear was coaching as long as we stayed clean.

We had more player issues under him than Shannon and Coker combined.

Amazing

Advertisement

Amazing

LOL. Exactly. No one took that clown seriously after awhile.

Amazing

LOL. Exactly. No one took that clown seriously after awhile.

Honestly if that ******* guy isn't rock bottom the next step must be a Marshall-esque plane crash. I cannot think of anything worse.

Hope the Packers sigh this guy since he's a RFA.

But the Packers never sigh expensive FA's.

Advertisement
After the introductory press conference I actually fell for that boob. Duped to say the least. Fans now have Carmine Scahhhpaglia syndrome. Its like he beat us up in kindergarten and now, which seems like years later, we all want to jump him in a playground with Chucky, Morgan and Bill and beat the crap out of him. Absolute torture. i cannot recall who has said it but it has been said by many. The entire era of failure falls on one persons head. Heavy lies the crown and she did not wear it well. She basically said "let them eat cake" to all of us.

[video=youtube;7aaF6v3-gT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aaF6v3-gT8[/video]

Yeah, Aerosmith, Heart and Europe were not really his speed...After the camera turned off, he worked out to his namesake:

[video=youtube;t2mU6USTBRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE[/video]

Didn't he win the High school all star game best player award... Sad what we did to Chick... SMH.. I think he was playing with Clowney

Advertisement

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

If we the fans saw this **** early and it isnt even our job thats real bad. Like that staff was horrendous and some fans fought for those bumbs thats the crazy part in all this. Till his firing dudes was still fighting for that staff.

Complete disaster.

Dude is svelte now!

I bytched about his speed alot and it was the staffs fault with the weigh gain, they turned him into a Jag which i didnt even think was possible. Glad hes doing good at the right weight, unbelievable they made him an average *** joe at the U. His best year was his freshman season because they weight gains were ridiculous...........Duke was great always but as a freshman he had some burst on him. They were ballooning guys up the wrong way and shame on Swasey for not saying anything, but AG did surround himself with yes sir types its why Barrow bounced.

Advertisement
Back