Chez Mellusi to Clemson

General consensus is no

Where are you getting that? He visited along with Cain and Sanders. Are you suggesting he is a plan B kid for Clemson as well but they are accepting his commitment in April?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think his comments about wanting to get away from home and be his own man are how a lot of recruits feel . I know that’s how I felt when I was graduating high school. I didn’t want to stay in the same area I grew up in I wanted to see new people (mostly women) and new **** . Staying close to family isn’t for everybody and it’s not like you can’t always go back to visit anyways . Sometimes that’s just how recruits feel

Especially if you don't have a choice and sounds like maybe he was not take at this point for Miami.

People acting like Mellusi wasn’t legit. Visited the same time as Sanders and Cain. We will get our running backs this year but people acting like Clemson is taking plan B kids in April

Where are you getting that? He visited along with Cain and Sanders. Are you suggesting he is a plan B kid for Clemson as well but they are accepting his commitment in April?

From what others say he sounds more like a Plan A minus for us, with a few prospects ahead of him. Still a very good prospect but we have some terrific kids (him included) showing interest in us.

No I'm saying he couldn't commit to Miami.

Obviously he's a take for Clemson, they accepted his commitment...Obv clemson knows what they are doing, but Clemson doesn't have a commit from Crawley and in the final 2 or 3 for Mcintosh and Sanders, and in the top 3 for Carter who may even commit if he was able as well.

Advertisement
Back