Chez Mellusi to Clemson

This kids pretty much a mystery to me. His entire tape is him running through enormous holes and beating a high school DB to the end zone. They run a deceptive scheme that seems to confuse the **** out of high school defenses. The only trait of a running back you can even analyze is his speed. My initial feeling though was that he wasn't a take for us. Seems like Clemson has been trying to gain traction in Southwest Florida for a while now.

Advertisement
Kids love playground equipment.

1523972505372.png

2 hours is not far man. How far is Clemson from Miami

In lifestyle...Miami and Naples are like 10 hrs away from each other lol. Dont think he is aloss since odnt believe he was a take right now...but clemson is plugged in good in sw fla ever since the sammy watkins payment

All due respect Prop Joe, Naples and Clemson are NOTHING alike other than the pace of life. Naples has more millionaires per capa than any other city in the Country. Clemson..... does not. Naples is very upscale and expensive. Clemson...... is not.

I meant its laid back with nothing there....you think a kid c=his age cares about the 70 yr old millionaires in Naples?. I go to Naples once a month to catch a breath of fresh air from Broward..its an hour a way from my house and TOTALLY DIFFERENT than dade, broward, palm

Advertisement
Lol clemson is having our lunch n idiots on here saying relax its just april lol wat a loser mentality. We got to dominate year round dwnhere. Letting some duck named dabo do us in, in our own backyard, and its not a red flag bc its april smh

How is Naples “down here” for UM?

Advertisement
Ehhh from a recruiting standpoint I just can't get on board with that. Although obv Broward is no picnic for UM either, lol.

Its close enough that we had a spring scrimmage there before. I meant in geography. Based off of his comments you can see what they pushed on him. But like i said i dont think he was ahead of our local guys.

Its close enough that we had a spring scrimmage there before. I meant in geography. Based off of his comments you can see what they pushed on him. But like i said i dont think he was ahead of our local guys.

I agree...Kid was 5th or 6th on the list. It's Crawley and Mcintosh imo. Sanders has a spot if he wants in... Outside chance Richards ends up at the position, but I personally don't see him as a RB.

Daniel Carter is a beast, and if he's good enough to be on the backburner, then I couldn't see this Melusi kid being able to commit.

I consider Naples ...South Florida or right on the border.

I hear you. I rarely ever even call the cities down here by their name, I just refer to the entire metro region as South Florida. It's basically one big city and feel. Naples, Ft. Myers may be in southern Florida, but thats not South Florida. Completely different lifestyle, culture, geography and feel.

Advertisement
I'm not sold on Crowley enough to say one way or another.

I think there's Sanders and Cain (not getting him, just saying) and then Mellusi, Crowley, and Carter in no particular order. I wouldn't put Kenny above any of them and I would be surprised if he was a running back in college.

The key here is his statement that he just wanted to be his own person, have a family away from home, and experience different things. More power to him. There are many kids all across the country with this same sentiment. The big difference being that SFLA has more elite football talent than any other place in the country. Obviously, we can't take them all. BUT, we can focus on the best of the best and those that are good fit for the current system.

Advertisement
Dabo has been telling kids the same thing since he recruited CJ spiller out of Florida years ago as an assistant at clemson. Get away from home, become your own man..etc

I'm not sold on Crowley enough to say one way or another.

I think there's Sanders and Cain (not getting him, just saying) and then Mellusi, Crowley, and Carter in no particular order. I wouldn't put Kenny above any of them and I would be surprised if he was a running back in college.

Have you seen Crowley's highlights?

Kid looks nasty

Advertisement
Back