Chez Mellusi to Clemson

Lol clemson is having our lunch n idiots on here saying relax its just april lol wat a loser mentality. We got to dominate year round dwnhere. Letting some duck named dabo do us in, in our own backyard, and its not a red flag bc its april smh

Don't be a moran, you don't take guys you don't really want just to keep them from going to other schools. Kid's good, but he wasn't high enough on our board to fight for him. This isn't a loss.

Advertisement
That maybe but lets not like the Clemsons Bamas UGAs aint having their way downhere. We are definitely behind the eight ball at this time.

Good back but not better than sanders. To be honest I didn’t think he was Big 3 worthy but that’s my opinion.

I’m not giving up Crowley for anybody. I’m as high on him as I’ve been on any back for a while. Total package. He’s going to EXPLODE this year.

Advertisement
His comments wreak of negative recruiting
I think his comments about wanting to get away from home and be his own man are how a lot of recruits feel . I know that’s how I felt when I was graduating high school. I didn’t want to stay in the same area I grew up in I wanted to see new people (mostly women) and new **** . Staying close to family isn’t for everybody and it’s not like you can’t always go back to visit anyways . Sometimes that’s just how recruits feel

once again, we'll be FINE!

lead for McIntosh, shoot our shot with Saunders and keep kicking the tires on Carter throughout the year if we dont get Saunders and still want a 3rd RB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think his comments about wanting to get away from home and be his own man are how a lot of recruits feel . I know that’s how I felt when I was graduating high school. I didn’t want to stay in the same area I grew up in I wanted to see new people (mostly women) and new **** . Staying close to family isn’t for everybody and it’s not like you can’t always go back to visit anyways . Sometimes that’s just how recruits feel

he lives bout 2 hrs a way from Miami in Naples. Naples is alot like clemson

Advertisement
Crowley has a real offer from Miami, Bama, and UF. Chez doesn’t.

You think he could commit to Bama as a RB right now? You really believe that? Marcus Crowley picks up the phone today and calls Burton Burns, he does a backflip off the table and runs into Saban's office? You honestly believe that's true? Not bashing or calling names, just let me know if you really believe that to be true so I can be sure to ignore anything you ever post again. Thanks.

You think he could commit to Bama as a RB right now? You really believe that? Marcus Crowley picks up the phone today and calls Burton Burns, he does a backflip off the table and runs into Saban's office? You honestly believe that's true? Not bashing or calling names, just let me know if you really believe that to be true so I can be sure to ignore anything you ever post again. Thanks.

Yes and please ignore thanks

Advertisement
he lives bout 2 hrs a way from Miami in Naples. Naples is alot like clemson
All due respect Prop Joe, Naples and Clemson are NOTHING alike other than the pace of life. Naples has more millionaires per capa than any other city in the Country. Clemson..... does not. Naples is very upscale and expensive. Clemson...... is not.

I think the guy you quoted was referring to the comment about everyone being held accountable and everyone being on the same page, including the coaches.

Hyde. There is a guy on another board...Always knows his stuff. Used to know everything about every single SW Fla kid. And he says every year "put in the tape...That's every single Naples back the last 20 years lol".

mfcanes?

Advertisement
Back