Charlie Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I think I ask on behalf of everyone in this thread.

Who the **** are you?

Have you EVER broken any news? Have any of the real insiders ever verified you?

Until then STFU and give your mother her phone back. Data plan is limited.
Cool guy post. You can come back for receipts as well.

Advertisement
He is wanted, yes.
Learning Take Note GIF by BLoafX

Noted!!

Advertisement
One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!
Randy Shannon 3.0 How many times do we have to hire a guy with ties to S. Fl to know that won't make him successful?

Oh, but wait, Clint Hurt you say? Nevin Shapiro's buddy? Oh please get us even more sanctions, please.

Randy Shannon 3.0 How many times do we have to hire a guy with ties to S. Fl to know that won't make him successful?

Oh, but wait, Clint Hurt you say? Nevin Shapiro's buddy? Oh please get us even more sanctions, please.
Randy had never been a head coach or ran a program. Big difference.

For those who are doubting...ill give you a taste of who my Source may be.

I am ******...and am friends with a relative of a ****** BOT.

I'll leave it at that.
Oh, that guy that was traveling out of the country when Flake made a decision and whom is not rich enough to have an international phone plan to be contacted so Flake went behind his back & hired Manny. That guy?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Oh, that guy that was traveling out of the country when Flake made a decision and whom is not rich enough to have an international phone plan to be contacted so Flake went behind his back & hired Manny. That guy?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
Never said it was a guy.

Advertisement
One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!
Fran Curci is still alive. Fortunately for us, but not him, Carl Selmer is not available as he met his maker last year.

Advertisement
Blake Anderson would not exactly be well received. If we go group of 5 after all this "its different this time" talk, all **** is going to break loose. And deservedly so.
Not if it’s Fickle, Freeze or even Nappier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back