Charlie Strong LB's coach

Advertisement
Wonder if this year could be the last for Coach Strong, doesn't seem like he's doing a lot on the recruiting trail, well no one is really talking about him.
fat guy GIF

Advertisement
Hey, we got Charlie Strong as our linebacker coach. I think just his presence on the staff recruits in and of itself.
Don't let that dude get any space in ur mind. Kids love Charlie. He's funny as **** and everyone loves him. He's a beast at developing his room & he's just old school. This staff is that perfect balance. We have the people for social media and the rest with the kids who need that love,and every single one of them to a man kills it in person with all demographics. We will run college football again within a few years. Mark that **** down in blood. We comin

Advertisement
Wonder if this year could be the last for Coach Strong, doesn't seem like he's doing a lot on the recruiting trail, well no one is really talking about him.
@RVACane we really gotta have people like this around? Is it for objectivity or is he a plant to get clicks up with people posting hate towards him? Too much traction with the program right now to have to deal with these mopes. Please cut this off.

@RVACane we really gotta have people like this around? Is it for objectivity or is he a plant to get clicks up with people posting hate towards him? Too much traction with the program right now to have to deal with these mopes. Please cut this off.
I mean he has a right to give an awful take. He usually gets skewered by the board for it as well. It’s the age old question: poRster or troll?

I think the Maude’s and @IndayArtHauz think the answer is poRster but Inday can speak on that.

Advertisement
Don't let that dude get any space in ur mind. Kids love Charlie. He's funny as **** and everyone loves him. He's a beast at developing his room & he's just old school. This staff is that perfect balance. We have the people for social media and the rest with the kids who need that love,and every single one of them to a man kills it in person with all demographics. We will run college football again within a few years. Mark that **** down in blood. We comin
No worries here Dee. Affirmation from you is all anyone needs to hear.

Advertisement

Charlie Strong is a LEGEND. That guy at LB coach is ridiculous. We are so lucky to have him, and the best part is I doubt he or Steele go anywhere any time soon. But either can back the other up on anything related to defense. And with these LB recruits coming in, the glory days are here again.

I mean he has a right to give an awful take. He usually gets skewered by the board for it as well. It’s the age old question: poRster or troll?

I think the Maude’s and @IndayArtHauz think the answer is poRster but Inday can speak on that.
MackMiller is a fan, WackMiller is a porster. They share the same account. Both can post here.

Advertisement
Back