Charlie Strong LB's coach

Advertisement
Wonder if this year could be the last for Coach Strong, doesn't seem like he's doing a lot on the recruiting trail
Lol..

Kobe Bryant What GIF

Wonder if this year could be the last for Coach Strong, doesn't seem like he's doing a lot on the recruiting trail

Dude’s been here for a couple months and has gotten a commit in Washington and we are in top position to land another top prospect who’s announcing this month.

Crooting ain’t for you if your going to spout this BS. It’s July, not January

Dude’s been here for a couple months and has gotten a commit in Washington and we are in top position to land another top prospect who’s announcing this month.

Crooting ain’t for you if your going to spout this BS. It’s July, not January
Was Charlie strong the primary? You don't really hear anything about him when it comes to Recruiting. He's not active on twitter or anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just asking, whom have you heard so much about? Not following the conspiracy on this. You're seeing what you want.
Mario
Alex Mirabal
Josh Gattis
Kevin Smith
Stephen Field
Ponce
Rod Wright
Jason Taylor
Jahlile Addae
Joe Salavea
Dennis Smith

Really the only ones I don't hear much about is strong and Steele. Which is understandable for Steele because he's an old DC. I'm just saying I don't really hear much about strong in the recruiting articles and etc which is strange because he's a position coach and those guys are the primary recruiters.

Advertisement
Even if he doesn’t recruit as good as the rest of the staff, which we don’t know to be true, he’s still a very good on the field coach with a ton of experience. Hope he stays until he retires
I never said he wasn't, I just know Mario is big on recruiting and LB has been our biggest weakness recruiting wise for years. I just don't know how long a LB coach here would last if he's not recruiting at a high level. I could be wrong and am just missing the recruiting info that's tied to him

I have no idea who else he talks to, but I'm sure Strong talks weekly/monthly with recruits who are not LBs. C'mon son...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back