Charlie Strong LB's coach

I think we'll lose Addae and Gattis within a couple years, but that's it. Maybe Jason Taylor parlays this into another college job. (primary DL coach somewhere)

For some reason I doubt Strong gets plucked for another DC job.
Steele was about to retire for good before Mario got him aboard, so I doubt he goes anywhere else. He wants to win a title.
I can honestly see losing DVD. He does a good job recruiting and he may get plucked for a (primary) DB job somewhere.

Do you see Addae as a potential DC candidate if Steele hangs it up? IMO I don't think Steele stays long just because he was about to retire anyway.

Gattis is a given to leave for a HC gig if he puts up numbers here.

Advertisement
Do you see Addae as a potential DC candidate if Steele hangs it up? IMO I don't think Steele stays long just because he was about to retire anyway.

Addae has future DC potential. Here or somewhere else.

Advertisement

Addae I think would be able to get dc but I think steele is here for 3 years and by then addae will have gotten atleast a dc job somewhere good. The thing I like about our staff is we have guys ready to take over if we don’t feel like the names available when we’re searching

Advertisement

I really hope not. I'm done with "learning on the job". Don't care how great a DB's coach Addae is. Being DC is different. Let him prove it somewhere else and then come back.

I'm also against Ponce as heir apparent to Gattis. The guy may have been an OC genius at Appy State, I don't know, will defer to the experts. But I want a Gattis type background to replace Gattis, not someone without top tier P5 coordinator experience.

Freedom of speech, JUST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...

CA7BF303-4FA1-4437-9989-26D288A6520D.png

30DF1A2D-2B57-4F20-B279-8306C8817EC0.gif

LEAVE BRADLEY ALONE !!!

Advertisement
Back