Chantz Williams

And for anybody that can't read what it says:

"I have been talking with [Todd Stroud] the defensive line coach. Just building that connection", Williams said during on-site interview on Sunday. "He was on the phone last night with my mom for about 20 minutes. They were just getting to know each other better. I have been reaching out more and more to Miami, just because I didn't feel I had gave the new staff a chance."

Based on them talking to him, it made Wiltfong & Stampeni put in a CB for us. So either he's told people he's going to commit to Miami or this is a big time troll.

He's supposed to be committing on 7/20, so we'll see.

Advertisement

"I have been talking with [Todd Stroud] the defensive line coach. Just building that connection", Williams said during on-site interview on Sunday. "He was on the phone last night with my mom for about 20 minutes. They were just getting to know each other better. I have been reaching out more and more to Miami, just because I didn't feel I had gave the new staff a chance."

Based on them talking to him, it made Wiltfong & Stampeni put in a CB for us. So either he's told people he's going to commit to Miami or this is a big time troll.

Wiltfong is a G in this game, I doubt he CB’s him to Miami based off that quote.

Sounds like we’ve jumped all over him hard. Can’t let such a big recruit like this slip through our fingers. Have to hold on strong and wrestle that commitment from him, even if he doesn’t like it.

Hopefully he’s not on here reading the posts of hateful bigots like Calvin.

We love you Chantz!
Pause

Got weird Louisville or Kentucky type vibes for Anaele. Don’t trust the handler at all, don’t trust the diploma mill piece of it, etc....and I know we got Rousseau but from our experiences that’s the exception and not the rule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Easy, turbo. If there is a school Wiltfong ***** up with, it’s us.

It doesn’t have anything to do with the school. From the what I’ve gathered, Wiltfong uses his status to “trade” with recruits for preemptive info. Maybe a ratings boost here or there type of thing.

Advertisement
Bruh I’m telling ya. I swear I don’t get it with Harris, especially since he had to move up closer to his real class. He’s a JAG almost.
I’m not happy that we lost his commitment but Donell really **** good. Don’t know what you’re talking about to be honest. Everyone has their opinion though. He’s done very well at camps and production has matched up, 22 sacks last season.

Just seemed like he cooled on y'all over the past few months. Was he at Paradise? Then again, when y'all had a thread on him a few months ago the sentiment was that he was a decommit waiting to happen.

Didn't some of y'all suggest that he may have physically maxed out as a player?

The contact between the staff and him dropped tremendously since Kuligowski left. Jess and Stroud have barely recruited him and there is academic concerns.

Advertisement

He did want to play with Rivers at one point right? I wonder if something changed his mind back towards us

I’m not happy that we lost his commitment but Donell really **** good. Don’t know what you’re talking about to be honest. Everyone has their opinion though. He’s done very well at camps and production has matched up, 22 sacks last season.
He should have been in college, I’m not impressed. Mike Tyson was tough until he fought a real boxer..

Honestly it sucks losing a commit, but Im not too keen on BTW players. We have had plenty, but they hardly match their rankings.

Brandon Harris: 2nd round pick, Solid player for us. 2nd team AA 1st team All ACC. Never did much in the league
Theron Collier: lol
Chavez Grant: 2 INTs
Chad Thomas: 5 star. Didnt live up to billing. 3rd rounder. 2nd year with Browns
Mark Walton: 5 star. Decent carear 25 tds in 3 years. Only Played 4 games as a JR. Turned pro early 4th rd. Cant stay out of trouble, 2nd NFL team
Demetrious Jackson: 7 sacks in career. 18 TFL in 5 years. No NFL.

Advertisement
Back