Chantz Williams/Jalen Rivers

I’m with you. He’s telling recruits he’s not steering the ship in the direction he wants? Wouldn’t be smart and kids want to hear words of confidence not that. I think it’s also sounding like the team is already giving up on manny as a coach. Sounds like a Richt situation

he isn't saying that at all. IDK where you get that interpretation.

Advertisement
Ivins and Manny spoke to both kids after the game. Ivins feels they are both solid. Both kids and their families are coming down to Hard Rock for the Va Tech game next week. Ivins said Manny made made some interesting comments to them - Manny brought up to them how UM has been lackluster in practice and basically was telling them that they need guys that want to change things.

Sounds like he is preparing for a rebuild

Advertisement
Ivins and Manny spoke to both kids after the game. Ivins feels they are both solid. Both kids and their families are coming down to Hard Rock for the Va Tech game next week. Ivins said Manny made made some interesting comments to them - Manny brought up to them how UM has been lackluster in practice and basically was telling them that they need guys that want to change things.

Wow...

That's so pathetic. Manny needs to change the way we practice and sit dudes who don't go hard. Are these his old players dogging it!? And who are the team leaders!?

Is Manny really trashing the players behind their back? Please tell me that's fake.

He's going to lose the team even sooner than I thought. And these recruits will think, what's stopping coach from doing the same thing to me 1-3 years down the road?
He already told the public the same thing

Advertisement
I wouldn't be telling recruits and especially their parents that I, as head coach, cant seem to control or motivate my team. Depending on how the season plays out, these kids might not want to even come here anymore. Mannys learning the hard way.

Imagine telling kids "I have no ability to control my team, so I want you, a 17 year old kid, to come in and help lead this team".

Advertisement
Is Manny really trashing the players behind their back? Please tell me that's fake.

He's going to lose the team even sooner than I thought. And these recruits will think, what's stopping coach from doing the same thing to me 1-3 years down the road?
The team is soft bro there gonna lose themself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back