Chantz Williams/Jalen Rivers

reg

Sophomore
As I've done with all of our previous commits that have come out of the Jax area, I go to the games so that they can see even just a smidge of orange/green in the stands. Owens, Shaq, Pickney, Norton, Mallory, Payton.....I've been there to support them all. The only one that I can't remember is Bradley Jennings (I was probably there, just too many crown and cokes to remember. Lol)

Tonight, my son and I are here for Jalen and Chantz. They are playing there rival school, Orange Park High. While walking into the stadium, I ended up standing right beside a cousin of Chantz. She said that he is injured (minor) and will not be playing tonight. According to the family, he should be back next week.

I will follow up with a post regarding how Jalen performed. In the meantime, if you guys are hearing other news on Twitter or any other platform, please feel free to share. I will try to post pics accordingly..

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Is there going to be a summary, too, Reg...or just the update.....Bummer for you and your son...it's the thought that counts....

20190823_190844.jpg

Chantz is #33 and Rivers is #54 (Jersey flipped up a little)
They are by far the biggest dudes on their team. They literally look like "grown ups" compared to others. Lol

Advertisement
20190823_191237.jpg

Jalen is ripping the starting offensive line (Jalen is in black). Here's the thing. This is fresh off of a touchdown. Jalen's team just scored, but when the team came to the sideline, he called the O-Line over and started ripping them. On the previous 2 plays, there were a couple of missed assignments that were clear as day. Can't teach leadership!!!

Advertisement
First udate....

The game just started and found out that Jalen is also out for today. WTF? Chantz is expected to return next week, Jalen is out for at least 2 weeks.
Well maybe they will be around and you can talk to them since they aren't playing. Fist bump and photos with the son/recruits dude.

Though Chantz is not playing, he is very engaged....similar to Rivers, he is showing great signs of leadership. He has been on the crowd for not cheering loud enough. Real s'hit,....he just got on the cheerleaders for not cheering. Lol

He reminds me of Jade Silvera. I f'ucking love this guy!!!!

Advertisement
William's arms are so f'ucking long, if his knee had a ****, his "knee ****" would be worn the f'uck out! This kid has all the measurables.

I am sitting beside several gaytor fans and they keep reminding me Bout how ****ed they were when Jalen and Chantz committed to Miami.

From what I am hearing from the local, and may I remind you, hostile crowd, Jalen and Chantz are two leaders, beyond the field. This is my first time seeing them in person, so I can't vouch for the previous mentioned. What I can vouch for, is they are so active and involved in this game, you would never know that they were not playing. There energy has bot changed!!!!

By the way, I only came to see these two guys. Therefore, since they are not playing, I am out at halftime. Lol

Advertisement
Rivers is in a walking boot, but his team just completed a 40+ yard pass....that ma****er sprinted down the sideline celebrating as if he made the catch!

The guy that is in the background of the previous pic that I posted in this thread (post #14), just stopped by to talk to me. We are literally the only Cane fans here.

He came by to get a pick. This dude lives in upper Georgia and is on his way to Orlando. He found out that Jalen and Chantz were playing tonight, so he arranged a pit stop to come to Jax to watch them play. Like me, he arrived, and saw that our commits are not playing, and therefore is leaving.

Nonetheless, that's a true f'ucking Cane. He drove over 65 miles out of the way (one way) to see Jalen and Chantz.

Nothing but UF fans here, but I spotted one Cane and got a shot of my son with the one other Cane in the background. It's hostile territory. Lol

View attachment 94929
Rockin Reg with the updates! Appreciate it my friend. Love the leadership those two young men are showing out on the field, can’t wait to get them enrolled and in S&C. But just one slight correction, hostile territory indeed but I actually count two canes fans in the background not one. Ones in a canes hat and the other in a jersey. Lol but either way, glad you got some back up there. 👍

Advertisement
Back