Chantz Williams commit watch (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a big time get. Big time! Kid is IMO the best pass rushing DE in the country. And you can tell he’s a high character kid and very well spoken by his commitment note. Great day to be a Cane! And even better that we took him from the gator scum! 🙌
Didn't he get stonewalled at that Elite competition they had last month?

Not saying he can't be a superstar here, but I'd slow my roll on that kind of statement.

Not saying he can't be a superstar here, but I'd slow my roll on that kind of statement.

Yeah that dude a little too much. Chantz is the best DE in the state but doesn’t posses any counter moves. Just relies on his elite athletic ability. After Stroud teaches him proper technique and counter moves he will be elite in college.

He won some and lost some against the best OT prospect in the state. It happens. His tools and athletic ability are what we should bet on once he gets coached up and actually learns HOW to pass rush.

Advertisement

They were amongst the best O-linemen in the country. He did struggle, but he also won some reps and flashed some potential. At this stage with his athletic upside, flashing potential to go along being a freak athlete is VERY good

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well he may not be the best DE in the country but they have him ranked 4th best overall and 1 of the best player in the state. He def needs more coaching but his upside is there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back