Changes to coaching staff

Advertisement
If Satterfield gets canned at Louisville, I could see Ponce staying if we hired Satterfield for OC because Ponce used to work under him.
Satterfield is at 6-3 at the moment but with games versus Clemson, NC State and Kentucky left. 6-6 not out of the realm of possibility does that get him canned? He beats Clemson today he probably saves his job imo.

Satterfield is at 6-3 at the moment but with games versus Clemson, NC State and Kentucky left. 6-6 not out of the realm of possibility does that get him canned? He beats Clemson today he probably saves his job imo.
Louisville boosters seem to want to spend big money so maybe 6-6 won't cut it with them

Advertisement
Now Mirabel sucks too? Tough crowd!

If Satterfield gets canned at Louisville, I could see Ponce staying if we hired Satterfield for OC because Ponce used to work under him.

I can definitely see a scenario where Satterfield is hired as OC. I hope AH and RAD would step in and ensure he was the best option available, but I can definitely see CMC going that route. It's easy

Last edited:
Per Brad Tejada,

At least 2 maybe 3 coaches leaving at year end. And was very definitive that Gattis only signed a 2yr contract

So booting him won’t be super costly.

Was also mentioned that Gattis and Addae contracts weren’t extended at their respective schools, so it wasn’t like Miami poached anyone
We need to keep Addae right now

Advertisement
Addae, Gattis, Ponce, Steele is my official prediction. And I’d say new DC and OC could cause more turnover if they want to bring in their own guys. DVD will probably be moved to CB coach which if we keep McClain **** it.
Ponce Gattis I'm good with, Addae and Steele need to stick for a couple years

Satterfield + Brown would be fun to watch but I hope Satterfield isn't the guy

Yes. Would love to see Jacurri under a guy like this or Mullen or Herman.

@Liberty City El , who are some guys that you think could build a successful offense with Jacurri or a pocket passer? Some coaches really struggle when the quarterback isn’t exactly what they want and others are flexible enough to build an offense around players with varying skill sets.

Advertisement
I seriously doubt Ponce is going anywhere.

He's known Mario and Mirabal for decades. He's known Field forever too. Mario isn't booting his homeboy after one season. Not after he left an OC job to be QB coach.

With his relationships with the guys already on staff (something Gattis lacked), Ponce is more likely to be our next OC than he is to be fired.
Nightmare scenario

Advertisement
Per Brad Tejada,

At least 2 maybe 3 coaches leaving at year end. And was very definitive that Gattis only signed a 2yr contract

So booting him won’t be super costly.

Was also mentioned that Gattis and Addae contracts weren’t extended at their respective schools, so it wasn’t like Miami poached anyone
Please lord, let this be true.

Yes. Would love to see Jacurri under a guy like this or Mullen or Herman.

@Liberty City El , who are some guys that you think could build a successful offense with Jacurri or a pocket passer? Some coaches really struggle when the quarterback isn’t exactly what they want and others are flexible enough to build an offense around players with varying skill sets.
I’m not talking about Football anymore.

Cristobal obviously has the support of the administration and he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. However, with the way the season has gone, I do not think he can be that arrogant to a point where he insists that anyone on the staff who is close or dear to him is safe.

Advertisement
Back