Changes to coaching staff

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
Per Brad Tejada,

At least 2 maybe 3 coaches leaving at year end. And was very definitive that Gattis only signed a 2yr contract

So booting him won’t be super costly.

Was also mentioned that Gattis and Addae contracts weren’t extended at their respective schools, so it wasn’t like Miami poached anyone

Advertisement
fingers-crossed.gif

Advertisement
Just goes to show how polluted the sports world is with narratives and narrative building. Gattis was the Broyles award winner and he is awful at his job. He got the award bc he was at Michigan, Michigan is a traditional football brand, and they wanted to put some juice back into the brand.

I keep saying our players are overrated af but their not talentless. Stop blaming the players. Hold the millionaire adults accountable.

My guess is Gattis, Ponce and Addae. The new OC is going to want to bring 1 or 2 of his coaches to help with the transition that knows the offense. If the new OC needs more than 1 spot, than they need to slide Fields to an off field role or part ways with Smith. Nothing against those 2 but this is a business decision. It has to be done right this time.

Advertisement
Per Brad Tejada,

At least 2 maybe 3 coaches leaving at year end. And was very definitive that Gattis only signed a 2yr contract

So booting him won’t be super costly.

Was also mentioned that Gattis and Addae contracts weren’t extended at their respective schools, so it wasn’t like Miami poached anyone

Dude has no juice. I could put out those predictions. It’s public knowledge gattis is a 2yr deal. He thought he could come in and get a head job after year 1. This probably blew up his plan.

My guess is Gattis, Ponce and Addae. The new OC is going to want to bring 1 or 2 of his coaches to help with the transition that knows the offense. If the new OC needs more than 1 spot, than they need to slide Fields to an off field role or part ways with Smith. Nothing against those 2 but this is a business decision. It has to be done right this time.
Mirabal can go tol if the new OC wants to bring in his own guy to coach the OL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back