Chaney Commits

Advertisement
What in the meth is going on

Advertisement
Anyone know ivins said in most recent article?

Chaney and Francois are not going to visit any other schools and have shut it down.

Cavasos is going to put a Top group together and said we would definitely make it.

Anaele hasn’t visited in awhile but says he is still solid to us. Will take other visits though.

Jones Bell will camp at Baga, which is his clear leader. Says he likes us though and talks to Stubb.

Wingo remains solid to PSU. Baker pushing hard for him. May take spring officials to OSU and Michigan.

Moise says he’s a Miami Commit. Solid to us but will take visits for some strange.

Elijah Roberts likes TNM and will visit in March.

Jonathan Denis will visit next Saturday. Oregon and LSU are in it with us.

Rosemy says OSU and UGA pushing the hardest. We are not showing much interest and waaaahhh he wants us too because...wait for it....we are one of his favorite teams.

Jeremiah Mawali hasn’t heard from us but that could change soon because of his frame. Same thing with Marlon Martinez from STA, who is actually Elian Gonzalez.

Clemson leads for Knighton, although he speaks with Hickson and can visit us soon. He’s not concerned with Chaney committment and not afraid of competition.

Not only does he Commit and shut it down almost a year before ESD but then he has the audacity to want to recruit other studs that play his same position? Who the **** does this kid think he is and did he not get the fvcken SFLA memo???
Love the fact that kid wants room stacked with talent. Not scared of competition. We need to get back to hardest park of week was Monday to Fridays and Saturdays were just fun and games. At the end of the day Iron Sharpens Iron! Not me, it's the bible.
So Saith the Shepherd, so Saith the Flock!

Last edited:
Chaney and Francois are not going to visit any other schools and have shut it down.

Cavasos is going to put a Top group together and said we would definitely make it.

Anaele hasn’t visited in awhile but says he is still solid to us. Will take other visits though.

Jones Bell will camp at Baga, which is his clear leader. Says he likes us though and talks to Stubb.

Wingo remains solid to PSU. Baker pushing hard for him. May take spring officials to OSU and Michigan.

Moise says he’s a Miami Commit. Solid to us but will take visits for some strange.

Elijah Roberts likes TNM and will visit in March.

Jonathan Denis will visit next Saturday. Oregon and LSU are in it with us.

Rosemy says OSU and UGA pushing the hardest. We are not showing much interest and waaaahhh he wants us too because...wait for it....we are one of his favorite teams.

Jeremiah Mawali hasn’t heard from us but that could change soon because of his frame. Same thing with Marlon Martinez from STA, who is actually Elian Gonzalez.

Clemson leads for Knighton, although he speaks with Hickson and can visit us soon. He’s not concerned with Chaney committment and not afraid of competition.
Tell Rosemy to kick rocks! But that could be my two Blue Long Islands at Margaritaville right now. I'm done with all these S. Fla. divas.
There's plenty of kids North of the Tri-County area and OOS that want to be Canes, so let's reward them. IMO, we gotta move past these divas and let them realize that it's a privilege to be offered to be a Cane.

Tell Rosemy to kick rocks! But that could be my two Blue Long Islands at Margaritaville right now. I'm done with all these S. Fla. divas.
There's plenty of kids North of the Tri-County area and OOS that want to be Canes, so let's reward them. IMO, we gotta move past these divas and let them realize that it's a privilege to be offered to be a Cane.

Agreed. Unfortunately, I don’t think we have much of a shot with any of the top 3 guys at STA. We will have to play that game with Dumervil because not to often we have guys like him down here. He looks like he can start day 1.

Advertisement
Agreed. Unfortunately, I don’t think we have much of a shot with any of the top 3 guys at STA. We will have to play that game with Dumervil because not to often we have guys like him down here. He looks like he can start day 1.
So I say effem even though I believe that Wingo will be a Cane. Could be the Blue Long Islands tho!

Advertisement
Less miles on his legs. This kid gets it

THIS KID GETS IT, key phrase here , this young mans bar is so high he knows every breath every heart beat is nurturing his gifts to a level very few can reach he gets close to the bar and he makes it higher and harder to reach unless he pushes the envelope dailey. This is not praise I give him it's earned respect for his work ethic and mindset in his actions his passion to be the best.

Chaney is the #1 RB in the country , he'll never get this rating nationally because he's coming to the U , but Chaney doesn't give a HOOT about ratings or trophies he's only focus if victory in all things by raising that bar higher....

Like the song "Catch me if you can"........

GOCANES

Advertisement
@Lance Roffers can you compare Chaney Sparq with Saqaun barkley’s For me? I’m tryna see something...

Barkley
5’11 208
4.63 40
4.06 shuttle
38 vertical jump
35 power ball throw

Chaney
5’11 199
4.55 40
4.40 shuttle
39.2 vertical jump
44 power ball throw

Only time Barkley was better than Chaney was in the shuttle time which is crazy considering how quick Chaney is. Both him and Knighton didn’t kill the shuttle time like I thought they would but regardless we see that quality enough in both of their films

Last edited:
View attachment 80606

Barkley
5’11 208
4.63 40
4.06 shuttle
38 vertical jump
35 power ball throw

Chaney
5’11 199
4.55 40
4.40 shuttle
39.2 vertical jump
44 power ball throw
View attachment 80607
Only time Barkley was better than Chaney was in the shuttle time which is crazy considering how quick Chaney is. Both him and Knighton didn’t kill the shuttle time like I thought they would but regardless we see that quality enough in both of their films
To add to that people always talking about 4.6 or so in reference to the dbs in that thread last week as you see here Barkley ran what a 4.40 At 230 pounds at the combine after running a 4.63 20 pounds lighter ? He put on 22 pounds or so a dropped his 40 time that much, so that can happen with a legit college strength program

Advertisement
Back