Chaney Commits

Advertisement
His burst after a cut is unreal. The way he sets defenders up for his cut shows football instincts that very few have. Pre-injury Gore is a solid comparison, and that’s scary.

Not a knock and I get what you're saying but it's crazy how we always talk about pre-injury Gore when he's 4th all time in the league even after his injuries here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Leadership maturity decisiveness and discipline.
My apologies for my negativity towards this kid and my bag assumptions. Many on this board that are close to him told us so but I didn’t listen.
Great to have a kid like this on board.
Crow taste awful but sometimes you just gotta eat it and I’m at at the Golden Corral of crow right now.

Leadership maturity decisiveness and discipline.
My apologies for my negativity towards this kid and my bag assumptions. Many on this board that are close to him told us so but I didn’t listen.
Great to have a kid like this on board.
Crow taste awful but sometimes you just gotta eat it and I’m at at the Golden Corral of crow right now.
Respect bro, sometimes we get jaded as fans & always assume the worst with these high rated players but luckily that's not always the case.

I can’t get enough Chaney posts,to see a young kid take notice of his God given gifts and the nurturing of these gifts especially the Passion is so impressive.

Our great RB’s of the past should be in contact with him and his high school coaches mentoring this youn man.

Kids like this are very rare and they don’t come your way very often, they usually only stay awhile and leave .

Man I want to share some power training with him and the speed guy handle that end.

Chaney can easily grow those quads to Ear Campbell type thighs plus keep his 4.4 .

I truly hope our alumni mentor him , we got an NFL mindset kid here with aspirations way beyond his years and

IS TRAINING LIKE NO OTHER SO HE CAN BE LIKE NO OTHER.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back