Chaney Commits

Advertisement
I doubt it. Asa just transferred in. His first year eligible will have Deejay as a SR, Lo and Cam as JRs, Chaney as a FR. Good chance at least one of those guys jumps early, giving Asa decent burn the following year and setting him up well for the future. Now burns might jump but I don’t see it.

If Burns jumps... odds are he gets injured! 🆒

I look at what we have brewing in the RB room (if Chaney stays committed), and I think of what Gurley and Michel were saying leading up to the Super Bowl about UGA being RBU. They combined for barely 130 yards.

Maybe it's because I live near Athens and have to deal with these morons on a daily basis, but I hope I can soon start shoving **** right back in their faces. The recruiting news so far has been nothing but positive...let's hope it pans out on the field.
It's funny them calling it RBU really. They had Herschel, jury is still out on these modern guys.

Burns could transfer hasn't seen the field

I don’t think Burns cares for football like that. I believe he is happy being “home” and apart of a great university. He’s got some many extracurricular things going on. I think he rides the wave and get his degree(s) and becomes an awesome citizen ambassador for the school. IMO of course.

Advertisement
I doubt it. Asa just transferred in. His first year eligible will have Deejay as a SR, Lo and Cam as JRs, Chaney as a FR. Good chance at least one of those guys jumps early, giving Asa decent burn the following year and setting him up well for the future. Now burns might jump but I don’t see it.

Davis and Lingard didn’t get shirts?

I don’t think Burns cares for football like that. I believe he is happy being “home” and apart of a great university. He’s got some many extracurricular things going on. I think he rides the wave and get his degree(s) and becomes an awesome citizen ambassador for the school. IMO of course.
I guess why not use the scholarship on someone else who cares for football?

Gotcha. I guess my question should have been how did we bridge the coaching staffs? Was there a staff member that held it together? Was this just a situation where he wanted to come to Miami and just wanted to see the new staff first?

Just hypothetical questions. I’m really wanting to give this new staff credit for driving it home with this kid. What a freak.

Miami was always the known far and away leader. That being said, things were quiet when the wheels came off and no one could assume we would stay leading with our stubborn decision to refuse to play offense. Regardless, with dad's comment about the energy of the new staff and the positive comments about our new RB coach, you gotta give TNM staff plenty of credit.

Because he’s still serviceable at the end of the day. Everyone can’t start. But if he’s not a diva he will provide depth for the next 3 years. Maybe he pops off in one of them.

Advertisement
Because he’s still serviceable at the end of the day. Everyone can’t start. But if he’s not a diva he will provide depth for the next 3 years. Maybe he pops off in one of them.
From what I read on him coming out of High School, I was hoping that he would follow in the Canes lineage of running backs. There's still hope

1. they'll never drop him like that esp if he isnt a problem (esp a local kid)
  2. you never know when you may need him (the year we lost walton, we ended w just homer and had to move DJ towards the end to create depth)

Advertisement
world-cup-2014-girl-clapping-asian-wut-1403634117J.gif

Advertisement
Don Chaney is a beast watching his film. Does anyone know what classification Belen Jesuit is?
8A isn’t particularly strong but he played Heritage, Columbus, Southwest (Savion Collins plays there), Pace, and Palmetto last year. That’s a pretty good bunch of teams.

It's funny them calling it RBU really. They had Herschel, jury is still out on these modern guys.
You having to be referring to college production because Walker was good (43rd all-time in rushing) but not great in the NFL. That means you have to be talking about college production and some of their modern guys were pretty **** good. Not taking anything away from the Canes but Gurley, Chubb, Michel, and Moreno were some elite college players.

Edit: But they not RBU

You having to be referring to college production because Walker was good (43rd all-time in rushing) but not great in the NFL. That means you have to be talking about college production and some of their modern guys were pretty **** good. Not taking anything away from the Canes but Gurley, Chubb, Michel, and Moreno were some elite college players.

Edit: But they not RBU
I agree, I was mostly referring to backs once they get to the league.

Advertisement
Back