Chaney Commits

Advertisement
We replaced a 3 toed sloth (Rickety) with a Tasmanian Devil (Diaz).

All this program really needs is a super high energy HC who makes football fun. Do that, and recruiting will take care of itself. Play a fun aggressive modern style of football and keep the energy level up. That’s been Dabo’s recipe at Clemson. Lance Roofies could out-X/O Dabo, but the HC has to be way more than a football scientist.
Basically just let Miami be Miami. This fighting against our own identity for so long has been maddening. Ironically it was Manny as a DC that started the push....

All this program really needs is a super high energy HC who makes football fun. Do that, and recruiting will take care of itself. Play a fun aggressive modern style of football and keep the energy level up. That’s been Dabo’s recipe at Clemson. Lance Roofies could out-X/O Dabo, but the HC has to be way more than a football scientist.
3 toed sloth?

Richt was definitely the world’s biggest snail bro.

#youslippindawg

Advertisement
I think we are better off without Brown. Dude had a terrible demeanor and personality for what I could tell. Maybe @Tweed could enlighten us to if he thinks Miami is in a better spot without Brown here.

He runs a little high, kid can fly tho, 4.4 verified speed

I seen something different then you, every time contact was about to be made he would almost disappear from lowering his center of gravity so much. This is why I agree with the young frank gore compassion. This kid has a no so great line and still had amazing highlights. Give me kids with this kinda heart all day.

Advertisement
I think we are better off without Brown. Dude had a terrible demeanor and personality for what I could tell. Maybe @Tweed could enlighten us to if he thinks Miami is in a better spot without Brown here.
Diaz told you we were better off without Oncologist Brown when he fired that Bizarro Tomlin ******* 3 minutes after taking the job.

Nos fuimos pipo!!! #AMDG
Ahi fue, Billy.

PIPO just repping DA 🙌🏼. Este broder Manny se las está comiendo

Diaz told you we were better off without Oncologist Brown when he fired that Bizarro Tomlin ******* 3 minutes after taking the job.
Facts. I've never seen a RB coach & a fake OC throw his players under the bus in the media like that.

The fact Diaz was willing to risk 2 seemingly good recruiters in Brown & Dugans by letting them go, speaks volumes imo.

Advertisement
Facts. I've never seen a RB coach & a fake OC throw his players under the bus in the media like that.

The fact Diaz was willing to risk 2 seemingly good recruiters in Brown & Dugans by letting them go, speaks volumes imo.
Those two assh0les did way too much damage to team morale to keep them around. Both are easily replaceable from a recruiting standpoint and NECESSARILY replaced from a chemistry/morale standpoint.

Advertisement
What you think about Parrish for RB2.
That would be a great haul with Chaney & Parrish.

Parrish had a huge season last year rushing for over 1,800yds, he's a take to me.

But Chaney is the crown jewel of the class, he's an elite 5-star future NFL caliber player, he's the top target for this class imo & any RB we pair with him will be a Homerun.

Aint it great that we were all rescued from the Richtanic?

Just wait till there's real tangible evidence of the Diaz effect with wins and losses. I haven't been this excited about the program in a long time

Advertisement
Back