Chaney Commits

Advertisement
What you think about Parrish for RB 2 in 2020....He not that fast but his shiftiness is crazy
I like guys with break away speed cause if they cant break away in HS (Yearby shifty too) they are just not that great against good comp. I like RBs that get to the edge on fast linebackers and DEs, it makes the secondary worried and they creep up and u exploit it.

Advertisement
Facts. I've never seen a RB coach & a fake OC throw his players under the bus in the media like that.

The fact Diaz was willing to risk 2 seemingly good recruiters in Brown & Dugans by letting them go, speaks volumes imo.

I was ecstatic once Manny fired Brown. Really never understood the logic of calling the players you recruited, cancers.

He’s done more in a month than Rumph in 2 yrs. Sigh

If Chaney committed already, it’s probably not because the new RB coach did something extraordinary in less than two months. The kid probably was already very inclined toward UM and had relationships in the building he trusts.

It’s like giving Rumph credit for Al Blades Jr. Or Trajan Bandy (Which you can.)

Just be consistent.

Advertisement
Gotcha. I guess my question should have been how did we bridge the coaching staffs? Was there a staff member that held it together? Was this just a situation where he wanted to come to Miami and just wanted to see the new staff first?

Just hypothetical questions. I’m really wanting to give this new staff credit for driving it home with this kid. What a freak.

Have to imagine it was Baez and the support staff that bridged the recruitment. Just a guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back