Chances of a game Friday night...

I take a 50k D pill once a week and for T 100 ml every 2 weeks, I'm also an old dude.

you take the shots? I used to take shots but got tired of sticking myself so I switched to daily gel. Been on that for a couple weeks and will run labs again in a month or so to see how my body is absorbing it

Advertisement
Here is a great article for everyone. Some dont believe in supplements but it’s a good read either way. Supplements are just that “supplement” to an already healthy lifestyle. They aren’t magic.

top 10 overall health supplements. Curcumin is another one that’s a daily staple for me.

read up on curcumin for inflammation and overall health. Has research behind it that it helps with inflammation which is the main cause for tons of diseases and also helps with fighting viruses and cancers.

Here is a great article for everyone. Some dont believe in supplements but it’s a good read either way. Supplements are just that “supplement” to an already healthy lifestyle. They aren’t magic.

top 10 overall health supplements. Curcumin is another one that’s a daily staple for me.

read up on curcumin for inflammation and overall health. Has research behind it that it helps with inflammation which is the main cause for tons of diseases and also helps with fighting viruses and cancers.

Curcumin is the reason people were taking turmeric and taking it with black pepper made it more effective.

Amazon product ASIN B008GC9T6A
That is a six month supply, around 14 bucks. Little tiny buggers. 5000 IU per day, and my vitamin D level went from borderline to right down Main Street.

That happens to be a great brand, a couple of clinical PharmD’s recommended it to me

Anything with the USP seal is solid option.

The supplement world is not regulated and full of garbage with a bunch of filler and ingredients that to no meet label values. Weight loss supplements are the worst. Everyone should do research on the various brands before wasting money or risking their health.

Where is that vitamin D guy who takes like 100k units when he’s sick or whatever? Vit D is not water soluble meaning you in fact are not just ****ing it out. 60k/day ish is toxic over time and not to mention raises your calcium levels right along with it

Advertisement
Only supplements I ever took is a few beers, every night. Just eat healthy meals like red meat (cooked rare to medium rare), vegetables, potatoes or rice, some fruits between meals and desert of choice (favorite pecan pie). Key is stay active. Have been within 5 lbs of 200 over fifty years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything with the USP seal is solid option.

The supplement world is not regulated and full of garbage with a bunch of filler and ingredients that to no meet label values. Weight loss supplements are the worst. Everyone should do research on the various brands before wasting money or risking their health.

I always research anything I take whether it is OTC or not...and yes UPC indicates meeting standards for purity, QC, etc. always important in the world of vitamins and supplements where you can run into snake oil if you’re not careful

Advertisement
Back