Chances of a game Friday night...

I will ask my new doctor about T when I see the dude in friggin’ March. Just ordered the D3, I’ll
Give it a shot. Thanks boys.

I read a lot of articles in T-Nation. It’s one of the best sites in my opinion for informed workout programs but much much more. They talk about healthy, supplements etc.... just as much as the weight training side. They have multiple writers so it’s nice to see different perspectives on health. It’s 100 times better than bodybuilding.com

Tons of info in their site for **** near everything from diets, to health, to workouts, to mental health

Advertisement
I read a lot of articles in T-Nation. It’s one of the best sites in my opinion for informed workout programs but much much more. They talk about healthy, supplements etc.... just as much as the weight training side. They have multiple writers so it’s nice to see different perspectives on health. It’s 100 times better than bodybuilding.com

Tons of info in their site for **** near everything from diets, to health, to workouts, to mental health

Cool, thanks bud.

LOL... you really take 10K? I’m guessing you’re just being sarcastic. My vit D labs shot up nicely after 3 months of 5K daily. Zero side effects. I was a little on the low side prior.
What brand do you take? So many vitamins and supplements are trash that you just **** out. I'd like to know what a man of knowledge like you takes. Thanks.

I will ask my new doctor about T when I see the dude in friggin’ March. Just ordered the D3, I’ll
Give it a shot. Thanks boys.

Do your own research, but if you keep the dose around 5000 or less, or even 10k or less and get your levels within 3 to 4 months, I just don’t see any downside, only upside, but you know like people always say do your own research and check with your doctor

What brand do you take? So many vitamins and supplements are trash that you just **** out. I'd like to know what a man of knowledge like you takes. Thanks.

Amazon product ASIN B008GC9T6A
That is a six month supply, around 14 bucks. Little tiny buggers. 5000 IU per day, and my vitamin D level went from borderline to right down Main Street.

That happens to be a great brand, a couple of clinical PharmD’s recommended it to me

Advertisement
Advertisement
The sun won’t get your levels up if you‘re under. Don’t be a medical Luddite and read up on D3 supplementation...it’s not wackadoodle stuff. It’s accepted as mainstream. Even Fauci, like him or not, takes it.

Thanks for all the info guys. Would you recommend taking the pill or liquid for vitamin d?

Amazon product ASIN B008GC9T6A
That is a six month supply, around 14 bucks. Little tiny buggers. 5000 IU per day, and my vitamin D level went from borderline to right down Main Street.

That happens to be a great brand, a couple of clinical PharmD’s recommended it to me
Lol I take the same thing.

Great minds....

Throw in B12, C and a multi vitamin.

Advertisement
What if you have Crohn’s disease?

Talk to your doctor or gastroenterologist

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back