Chances of a game Friday night...

Advertisement
Right now it seems like the odds are starting to swing significantly in favor of playing, with super obvious shlt like the equipment storage thingamagig getting loaded for go time (was that a semi, or something they put on a plane?).

Of course it’s not unheard of for one of those things to get unloaded, or called back, but right now the odds look really good for us playing Friday night.

I guess the only question at this point is, as was mentioned previously, is who’s in and who’s out

Advertisement
Would assume NC State got official word that we are playing also. Looks like we will be in stormtroopers

243C43E0-E82C-44C7-8591-BD6D8333F009.jpeg

Would assume NC State got official word that we are playing also. Looks like we will be in stormtroopers

View attachment 134944

Not necessarily. I hope you're right, but just because they're in all black doesn't mean we have to wear a consistent uniform and pants combo.

The only thing for certain is we're wearing white jerseys. But the pants are TBD. Would love white on white though, that's my favorite combo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you take the shots? I used to take shots but got tired of sticking myself so I switched to daily gel. Been on that for a couple weeks and will run labs again in a month or so to see how my body is absorbing it
Yes, my wife is a Phlebotomist, so the shots are fine. For me is the easiest best way.

Amazon product ASIN B008GC9T6A
That is a six month supply, around 14 bucks. Little tiny buggers. 5000 IU per day, and my vitamin D level went from borderline to right down Main Street.

That happens to be a great brand, a couple of clinical PharmD’s recommended it to me
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes, same one I take, I also get my blood checked 2-3 times a year because my Doc prescribes me Test in which I take twice a month. I'm 50, and I just want to feel good and live a healthy life with my family. I workout 5 days a week, and the ****** is phenomenal!!! LOL

Advertisement
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes, same one I take, I also get my blood checked 2-3 times a year because my Doc prescribes me Test in which I take twice a month. I'm 50, and I just want to feel good and live a healthy life with my family. I workout 5 days a week, and the ****** is phenomenal!!! LOL

LOL..thanks for the extra info. Keep it up 😉

Advertisement
Back