Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
No clue what he’s going to do but when ur committed to a school, taking visits elsewhere and then come out and say you are going to make a “final decision” I feel like that’s never good for the school you are committed to

Someone crunch the numbers historically lol

No clue what he’s going to do but when ur committed to a school, taking visits elsewhere and then come out and say you are going to make a “final decision” I feel like that’s never good for the school you are committed to

Someone crunch the numbers historically lol
On it!
School Calculating GIF

Advertisement
I don’t buy Smith to Fsu. Never have. Maybe i‘m wrong but people around Chaminade laugh at that. With Chance the rumors started up awhile ago but he stays on recruits pushing them to Miami , that’s no secret. He‘s never stopped. But who knows nowadays? The offense sure isn’t helping things though. Wr can never make things easy.
Only thing is Jacolby went off and he is broward name with some weight behind.

So that alone shows what Jo Jo or Chance can do here.

If you look at the WR numbers on ESPN FSU doesn't even have a top 100 guy yards wise. Coleman has 200 less yards and only 2 more TDs than George.
Jacolby has more yards than Coleman? Why is this guy being shoved down everyone’s throats. Our young corners did solid work against him

Advertisement
Jacolby has more yards than Coleman? Why is this guy being shoved down everyone’s throats. Our young corners did solid work against him
Winning matters, I would be interested to know how many avg fans know who Jacolby is that aren't miami fans. You got one team that's on TV every weekend and another that's regularly on the ACC network. The ACC network is a step up from what we we're on last year though.

Coleman has played less and was limited in some games because of injury. Plus Coleman's had a couple good ST highlights as a returner as well.

But that shouldn't take away from the season George is having, dude is balling out.

1699974544851.png

I know he missed the game before us and not sure which of the other games he was limited due to injury but not exactly the numbers you would expect given the press Coleman has gotten and the 1st round projections. The Syracuse and LSU games account for 64% of his receiving yards this year. Also not sure how ESPN calculated (now vs when played) but Coleman has 176 vs top 25 teams and George has 278. Also overall George's production is on only 4 more receptions. Overall George has had an outstanding year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 266007
I know he missed the game before us and not sure which of the other games he was limited due to injury but not exactly the numbers you would expect given the press Coleman has gotten and the 1st round projections.
The nfl likes big body receivers for some reason who usually turn out as average ex: drake london and quentin Johnston from TCU. Last 2 big body recievers who are any good in the nfl is Mike Evans and Tee higgins.

Not hating but Coleman isn't anywhere close to those 2. NFL wise I think Nabers and MHJ are by far and away the two best receivers followed by AD mitchell and Xavier Worthy, Everyone else is extremely average

Last edited:
View attachment 266007
I know he missed the game before us and not sure which of the other games he was limited due to injury but not exactly the numbers you would expect given the press Coleman has gotten and the 1st round projections. The Syracuse and LSU games account for 64% of his receiving yards this year. Also not sure how ESPN calculated (now vs when played) but Coleman has 176 vs top 25 teams and George has 278. Also overall George's production is on only 4 more receptions. Overall George has had an outstanding year.
His target-to-completion ratio is pretty ugly.
42 of 70 = 60%, 8yards per play/target
Wilson
30 of 50 = 60%, 9.94 yards per play/target

Compared to our guys:
1699979326947.png

Advertisement
What exactly are we arguing in this thread? That Smith is dumb for choosing FSU over us? (if he flips).
One side is arguing that Smith would be dumb to pick us, the other is arguing that that side is wrong as ****. even with us being the worst ******* offense in cfb at turnovers due to qb play, our WRs are as good or better than FSU or even OSU WRs. For OSU and FSU having stud 1st round WRs, they’re really the only ones doing anything. And at least Harrison actually is producing like a monster, so for recruiting someone like Smith that’s obviously appealing. But FSU? Lol Coleman isn’t massively out producing our WRs at all.

Advertisement
Back