Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Carr is 5'11 & 170. Your Z should be the better blocker/taller WR. The Z is normally the speed guy.
Blocking while important is secondary and as you said the Z is normally the speed guy. Carr is the speed guy in this class. He is more than but that is an attribute he possesses in spades. Also, because a Z plays off the line it allows a quicker release for a guy smaller like Carr.

Advertisement
Nobody, that 'post' is 99% fakenews.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Blocking while important is secondary and as you said the Z is normally the speed guy. Carr is the speed guy in this class. He is more than but that is an attribute he possesses in spades. Also, because a Z plays off the line it allows a quicker release for a guy smaller like Carr.
Typo. X is normally the speed guy and moves all over. Z is bigger, blocker. Slot guy plays off the line while X&Z tend to play on the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not going to dig anything up at this time.

Just give me a bigger blocker/jump ball/physical guy. Another with some size but faster than everyone. A slot that has tons of quicks, great routes, and hopefully top end speed to break off long Yac plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all the moping going around here I thought that y'all noticed the fact that this kid basically decommitted.
Did he? Why'd you say that? Last thing I saw was him liking a few tweets about Emory being the future and how we'd be 8-1 if he started all year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113-113819.png
    Screenshot_20231113-113819.png
    265.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back