Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I'm not sure of anything but tell me the last player who said something like this only to sign with the school is committed to.

Yeah I missed this, good catch.

Not surprising, I’d expect a few casualties if we continue to put out a product like this.

Louisville is going to be a massive pivoting point for this class.

Advertisement
I concur. I get that we don’t love it because he’s a Miami commit, but I can’t hate the quote or the thought process there…
I am not even saying that they will have better stories, but if you are going to go to school somewhere (or take a job somewhere), given that you have minimal say over how you will be used, it would be self malpractice to not ask.

Also, considering how our offense has looked, hearing Mario's plan may actually be a blessing for Miami as part of that plan for you could be talking about how they are going to address the offensive problems.

Advertisement
How about you plan for yourself and dont rely on the schools to tell you what their plan is
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
They 100 percent need to have back up plans lined up for Chance and Jo Jo.

Im sure KB can wheel an deal a bit.

Go flip any of the 3 and i'm good.

Wait so Jo Jo is a flip candidate as well? I assumed he was as solid as it gets. Chance wouldn't surprise me at all but Jo Jo would be a big loss.

Advertisement
he’s still recruiting kids to Miami so I’d honestly be a tad surprised if he flipped but it’s recruiting 2023 lol.

this. ☝️

under the old testament recruiting gospel of "watch what they do, and not what they say ...."

1) he's scheduled to be at UM this weekend for Louisville, (that's my understanding)
2) he's been working a couple of other guys, both committed to other schools, and undecided, on being at UM

Crazier 💩 has happened in recruiting, and does all the time, but that's generally not the behavior of a player looking to bounce at the 11th hour.

this. ☝️

under the old testament recruiting gospel of "watch what they do, and not what they say ...."

1) he's scheduled to be at UM this weekend for Louisville, (that's my understanding)
2) he's been working a couple of other guys, both committed to other schools, and undecided, on being at UM

Crazier 💩 has happened in recruiting, and does all the time, but that's generally not the behavior of a player looking to bounce at the 11th hour.
OK so we talking about Chance or Jo Jo (or both)?

he’s still recruiting kids to Miami so I’d honestly be a tad surprised if he flipped but it’s recruiting 2023 lol.
Is he recruiting low 3 star defensive backs to Miami is the question?

Likely going to go and take Smith’s spot at Ohio State when Smith flips to FSU.

Thank you, Mario, for the wonderful OC hire and offense we have run for two consecutive years. Way to kill the offensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back