Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
They’re pitching them the notion of transforming that offense with Nolan.
That’s what they’ve been selling and repeating to them and Nolan on a weekly basis.
Not directed at you of course - Why would he want to go to Ohio State to transform an offense when he can do that here in his hometown and it’s already started?

Advertisement
There’s going to be stiff competition at any top program. Innis can’t sniff the field but he’s worried about competition with still uncommitted receivers to Miami? OSU currently has two 5 stars and 1 four star committed at the position.
You are absolutely right. I just threw that out there without even giving it much thought. I was at a total loss as to why this "courtship" with Taint even started.

I feel like the Chance stuff all started to occur right about the time that Trader committed.
Which in turn made my wonder if the NIL package we offered Trader is more than what Chance is receiving, and as a result he wanted to see if there was a better opportunity elsewhere.
So you think chance is thinking #1 he deserves the same kind of nil package as a 5 star. #2 that at Ohio taint is where he'll get that nil... you did see Marvin Harrison Jr say they ain't the place for that right?

Advertisement
Robinson told ON3 he had a good visit and plans to take an OV to OSU the weekend of Oct 20th. That's the weekend Miami plays Clemson - Jeremiah Smith has also told ON3 he will be back at OSU that weekend, too. (they play Penn State)

Robinson says he will be back at Hard Rock for the Ga Tech game.

Ladies, we have found our candidate for **** around and find out of the season.

If there is no Jeremiah Smith in OSU, then there is no Chance Robinson at OSU

What they’re doing is smart. And he’s collecting money. Atmosphere for Clemson will be really good. As long as we keep winning
It doesn't matter what OSU does. Just keep doing us. Beat Clemson in front of a big crowd while OSU struggles against Manny (LOL).

Word will get back to him just like the A&M game.

If we make it to Charlotte, while OSU gets left out of the Big 10 title game would be icing on the cake. Then what will they say? "Hey Jeremiah, come to Columbus and make snowmen instead of watching your hometown team play for a conference championship."

Advertisement
So you think chance is thinking #1 he deserves the same kind of nil package as a 5 star. #2 that at Ohio taint is where he'll get that nil... you did see Marvin Harrison Jr say they ain't the place for that right?
I’m not saying Chance is correct, but yes I think maybe that is his perception of his worth.

Frankly I am just trying to narrow down the issues. I can’t imagine the UM coaches aren’t making him feel wanted since that is not our Method of Operation. And I can’t imagine that he finds the OSU depth chart more attractive than the UM depth chart. And we are closer to home.

Chance has an excellent opportunity to be the future #2 receiver here for two seasons. He'll get a solid NIL deal, a solid OL, a solid OC, and better weather than Ohio's grundle.

I'm not really going to overthink this recruitment. I believe he stays.

if this offense keeps rolling, next year will be a big year imo on WR recruiting. i do think this years class is good too w Jojo and Chance (i honestly dont see chance flipping w the way were performing right now and how we use our WRs).

Advertisement
if this offense keeps rolling, next year will be a big year imo on WR recruiting. i do think this years class is good too w Jojo and Chance (i honestly dont see chance flipping w the way were performing right now and how we use our WRs).

The profesional recruiter keeps plugging away.

Miami and Cristobal will keep plugging away.

They’re in it until the ink is dry…and even then there’s still a light on for certain kids letting them know it’s ok to come back home.

It is my personal opinion that he’s a waste of time. It’s either OSU or UGA.

They’re in it until the ink is dry…and even then there’s still a light on for certain kids letting them know it’s ok to come back home.

as we should. until he signs, its all fair game and not like they have to travel hundreds of miles to recruit him. never give up on a kid in your backyard regardless of results imo.

Advertisement

The fact that high profile receivers would even consider UGA is crazy. They can’t develop WR’s to save their life.

Mario will not lose this one.

This is a massive statement get and will shift the recruiting narrative that has been present for the last decade when it comes to this level of a recruit.

Mario knows that if he wants to really bring Miami back to what it was, he needs this one.

I’m not saying Chance is correct, but yes I think maybe that is his perception of his worth.

Frankly I am just trying to narrow down the issues. I can’t imagine the UM coaches aren’t making him feel wanted since that is not our Method of Operation. And I can’t imagine that he finds the OSU depth chart more attractive than the UM depth chart. And we are closer to home.
Personally I'd hope that he's not that dillusional. Several times now I've met him. Seems like a good kid. Really good kid. I think it's as simple as he wants attention. Most kids do & I think that's where this comes from.

Advertisement
Back