Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
You are probably correct. I don’t think his thought process is logical about beating out (2) 5 stars in his class along with at least (1) 5 star last season not to mention however many other 5 star receivers they have, and will recruit in the next 3-4 years. So you are probably right as to what he is thinking. I could make a strong case that his thought process is not logical, but maybe logic is in the eye of the beholder.
Yeah, numbers wise it’s unlikely that he would break through but he probably doesn’t care. He thinks he is good enough and Taint is probably telling him that as well. He most likely believes Hartline is the best in the business and he wants to be coached by him. Worst case scenario it doesn’t work out and he can transfer. It’s similar to an OT getting the chance to play for Mario and Mirabal. He probably won’t beat out Samson or Mauigoa but he doesn’t care, he wants to be coached by the best and is betting on himself.

Frankly as it pertains to Chance, I like it as a Miami fan. Kid believes in himself and isn’t afraid of competition. Plus I want the kids we have committed or are recruiting to be the very best of the best and if Taint wants him at WR that tells me we are on the right path.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing about Robinson’s interest in OSU makes sense; not the distance from home, the depth chart, the coaching staff. I keep coming back to the NIL package but if UM really wants him then we know the NIL package will match anything OSU offers. One could argue that OSU has had a lot more success with receivers in the NFL. But that means nothing if Robinson can’t get on the field at OSU, hence the depth chart issue. They have (2) 5 stars in the class that Robinson would be joining.
I wonder if Smith is pushing Robinson. Maybe Smith is tired of the pressure from his 7 on 7 teammates to flip to UM and is now trying to flip someone to OSU.
Does anyone have a rational explanation about what Robinson is thinking?
To me it’s as simple as, if we take one of theirs (Smith) they’ll try to take one of ours

You are probably correct. I don’t think his thought process is logical about beating out (2) 5 stars in his class along with at least (1) 5 star last season not to mention however many other 5 star receivers they have, and will recruit in the next 3-4 years. So you are probably right as to what he is thinking. I could make a strong case that his thought process is not logical, but maybe logic is in the eye of the beholder.
hes thinking hes the best. hes thinking competitively. hes not telling himself I can't beat the other guys out.

Advertisement
lol they just copied the article from Canesport

Nothing new
Exactly..basically said I'm locked in with Miami and their O looks good and they keep recruiting me hard. But he was always gonna take visits and it's nice they OSU and Hartline want him.

Now if we get Trader, Carr, and Smith, does that get Chance looking elsewhere? Maybe. I hope not but I would understand that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not quite as good as the best DL class in America but hot **** I would be ecstatic.
If TVD has a successful run through the ACC, we will have to pay someone to throw it to them next year. I just don't think we will land such a class with a ? at QB next year. With that said, I have faith in Mario to find the money to bring in a QB next year if need be. I'm guessing that TVD is absorbing quite a bit of money available this year. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm guessing about a lot in this response. LOL

If TVD has a successful run through the ACC, we will have to pay someone to throw it to them next year. I just don't think we will land such a class with a ? at QB next year. With that said, I have faith in Mario to find the money to bring in a QB next year if need be. I'm guessing that TVD is absorbing quite a bit of money available this year. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm guessing about a lot in this response. LOL
Think we found Gaby’s burner account

Not quite as good as the best DL class in America but hot **** I would be ecstatic.
Derek Chauvin Verdict GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Again, Chance going to OSU would make no sense. He’s a great prospect but he’s not cracking that rotation anytime soon. Behind our top 3 WRs there’s loads of opportunities on the outside. We have really good slot types and this class is perfect for outside guys to jump on board and make their marks early.

All hail Emory da Gawd
bow down all hail GIF by The Academy Awards

“Oh, that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin', get your chicks for free“

Advertisement
Back