Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Dawson's offense is turning three stars into STUDS. We do not NEED Chance. We do not NEED so-called "elite" prospects to produce in this offense as a WR. He will scheme players them open. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

Colby Y. (LONG OF 44)

Jacolby G. (LONG OF 64)

Xavier R. (LONG OF 48)

And he's doing it with a QB from Connecticut! I repeat, Connecticut!!!

Now take a gander at OSU this far...

See the difference?

****ting me!

Advertisement
Antonio banderasOSU should be more concerned about what Brandon Inniss and has camp have to say about what’s going up there.

Kid isn’t happy.

He’s a TFr, so it may be that he’s impatient, but he’s not having a good time.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

OSU should be more concerned about what Brandon Inniss and has camp have to say about what’s going up there.

Kid isn’t happy.

I you would have told me Robby Washington would have more receptions then him 3 games into the season considering all the cupcakes OSU opened the season with I would not have believed you.

Advertisement
I’m at the point where I’m happy with our offensive scheme so I don’t have care as much around recruiting, our offense is clicking without elite talent rn. Bro could also be in his feels that he’s being left out of the discussion rn with smiff getting all the attention from our players, coaches (publicly), and media.

Edit: doesn’t mean I don’t want him, he is a great player and we need talent like him

OSU should be more concerned about what Brandon Inniss and has camp have to say about what’s going up there.

Kid isn’t happy.

Wait until winter sets in. Freezing his *** off while SF's in shorts and tshirts. He's really going to want to GTFO of Columbus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m at the point where I’m happy with our offensive scheme so I don’t have care as much around recruiting, our offense is clicking without elite talent rn. Bro could also be in his feels that he’s being left out of the discussion rn with smiff getting all the attention from our players, coaches (publicly), and media.

Edit: doesn’t mean I don’t want him, he is a great player and we need talent like him
this ... with our trajectory if anyone leaves i'm under the idea that they'll be replaced ... in some cases with an upgrade ...

I get everyone saying "recruit over him," "if he's looking, were looking"... but this kid did commit to us without any proof of what this offense would be like, and really helped to buck an emerging trend that WR did not want to come to UM. Just let it play out, were fine either way.

Advertisement
I want chance here..he was the first WR to commit with the new coaches and is a great talent from an important local school.

But if he goes to Ohio State, then I'm not sure what else we could have done.

All we've done since he's committed is validate his decision to commit and prove even more than he expected as far as our offense and WR production.

It would be different if our offense was slow and boring and the WRs weren't doing anything.. But they've exceeded pretty much everybody's expectations up to now.

Advertisement
Back