Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
One of the 247 guys said his Dad said in a space that OSU throwing cash at him
NCAA:

season 1 friends GIF

Advertisement
Dawson's offense is turning three stars into STUDS. We do not NEED Chance. We do not NEED so-called "elite" prospects to produce in this offense as a WR. He will scheme players them open. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

Colby Y. (LONG OF 44)

Jacolby G. (LONG OF 64)

Xavier R. (LONG OF 48)

And he's doing it with a QB from Connecticut! I repeat, Connecticut!!!

Now take a gander at OSU this far...

See the difference?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dawson's offense is turning three stars into STUDS. We do not NEED Chance. We do not NEED so-called "elite" prospects to produce in this offense as a WR. He will scheme players them open. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

Colby Y. (LONG OF 44)

Jacolby G. (LONG OF 64)

Xavier R. (LONG OF 48)

See the difference?
Bruh what? George was a highly rated kid and so was TVD. Also, X was a high 3 star/ 4 star in some publications. We’re not suddenly doing more with less. Young is a gem we found, but other schools like TCU, Okie state been finding dudes like this season after season

Colby Y. (LONG OF 44)

Jacolby G. (LONG OF 64)

Xavier R. (LONG OF 48)

See the difference?
These takes are horrible. OSU has played two games with a new QB.

But people trying to look at 2 games so far and being like “WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE!?!?! THEY SUCKKKKKKK!!!!!” And then ignore the 1st round WRs they’ve been putting out over the last handful of years is dumb.

Their offense may be down this year. Idk. It’s too early to tell. But these are some hot takes.

Advertisement
Bruh what? George was a highly rated kid and so was TVD. Also, X was a high 3 star/ 4 star in some publications. We’re not suddenly doing more with less. Young is a gem we found, but other schools like TCU, Okie state been finding dudes like this season after season

I posted the links. All of our top WRs were three star recruits according to 247. Tyler was the lone four star from CT, and the only recruit that was (arguably) ELITE coming out .

Fact is none of our top WRs are rated in the same stratosphere as Chnce, Joshisa, JJ, etc.

Fact is none of our top WRs are rated anywhere near as high OSU's top guys.

You disagree? Cool, respectfully support yourself with data points.

Advertisement
These takes are horrible. OSU has played two games with a new QB.

But people trying to look at 2 games so far and being like “WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE!?!?! THEY SUCKKKKKKK!!!!!” And then ignore the 1st round WRs they’ve been putting out over the last handful of years is dumb.

Their offense may be down this year. Idk. It’s too early to tell. But these are some hot takes.

Nothing horrible about the takes. OSU has recruited at an elite level for years. they have struggled. I am highlighting the obvious! Does that bother you?

Chance is visiting OSU, because he is interested in OSU. I posted stats that show the difference between our guys and their guys

With less heralded recruits, our guys are doing better.

Wanna wait all year to compare, be my guest. We shall see what materializes over the course of the season.

Sounds like you have a soft spot for OSU...

Good. Hope he's miserable and he hops in the portal.

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

You didn't hear? It may just be a down year on offense for OSU. Be understanding, lol. I am sure Innis and the other ELITE recruits will be as understanding as the enlightened posters above. SMH.

I, too, hope he is miserable with the trash they doled out on offense so far.

Seriously, though, it'd be nice to have him in CG.

Advertisement
Back