Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I'm glad we have players the top programs want.

That means we are in on serious top line talent.

The recruiting battles may not be easy, but you want those players.

Brethren, this is nothing new. Lol. We’ve pretty much for the better part of 15 yrs have recruited players that others have wanted. We’re not some ******* G5 or FCS program. Lol.

Brethren, this is nothing new. Lol. We’ve pretty much for the better part of 15 yrs have recruited players that others have wanted. We’re not some ******* G5 or FCS program. Lol.
There was one yr we had players that no one wanted except 1-2 players.Maybe it was Chickillo’s yr

I'm glad we have players the top programs want.

That means we are in on serious top line talent.

The recruiting battles may not be easy, but you want those players.
We can say that about five-six guys on an 18-player class.

Jones, Trader, Chance, Pruitt, Riley right now. I’ll throw you Lofton just for fun. How many of them are stable commits?

Advertisement
1690814254131.gif

every kid we brought in under any previous coach sucks now and only this current coach brings in guys others want lol. revisionist history is great. we do the same w every new coach lol. the fact is, the talent hasn't been our biggest issue. its been coaching and development.

Advertisement
I mean KJ OSBORN has 12 tds the last 2 years in the nfl and more tds than Garret Wilson, Paris Campbell, Noah Brown, Curtis Samuel, Chris Olave did last year.

Braxton Berrios is now on the Miami Dolphins

Im quite sure they had to ask who are you to the kid from OSU as well.

That being said OSU has an absurd amount of nfl wrs lol. Hopefully soon we can get some more guys drafted. I for sure thought Rambo would stick.
The funny thing is the lack of awareness by these kids and their mentors.

“Miami doesn’t send WRs to the league” is such a lazy take.

OSU has signed 14 top 100 overall WRs since Hartline became WR coach (last 5 years).

To put it into perspective, Miami has signed 4 top 100 WRs last 10 years.

OSU has paid top dollar, ANY above average WR coach would be pumping out NFL players.

So FL wrs go to osu just to go undrafted???? Jeezus
Hey. That may be true, but ain’t getting any better here at Miami. Sometimes we gotta look at ourselves too. Miami hasn’t had a HS recruit come in and get drafted since Braxton Berrios, and I’m sure that was mostly for KR/PR. Outside of that…Leonard Hankerson??

Advertisement
And here I was thinking the board would be a pleasure to skim through following the big BBQ recruiting event….desperately need an ATM or a Bank or something to lighten the mood around this place lol
At this rate Dmoney will have to cash out to keep the board from cannibalizing itself.

Advertisement
There was one yr we had players that no one wanted except 1-2 players.Maybe it was Chickillo’s yr

Literally every year the majority of our recruiting classes have been comprised of kids other schools have wanted, even that Chickillo class. Grimble didn’t do chit here, yet he had offers from Bama, Arizona, FSU, UofM, Arkansas to name a few. Did we have some reaches in some of those classes? Absolutely, but I’ve said for quite some time now this program has done less w/ more by far than any program in P5 since 2005. We’ve had mucho players that other top programs wanted & done absolutely Jack Chit w/ them, so this is literally nothing new.

If u recall, our nickname was De-CommitU for a minute as top prospects De-committed & went else where, often; start w/ a top 3 class & finish w/ a top 15-20 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back