Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
At Bama, yes. When's the last time that happened at osu?

And I'm asking because I legit don't remember.

Advertisement
Ay but for real though.... No trolling.... Who was the last WR from FL that did anything worthwhile at osu? I honestly don't remember.

View attachment 248729
he aint tryin to hear that ****
1690771283686.png

You are 100% wrong and have been proven as much for 20 years now.
Huh.
2016: Shaq
2017: most successful recruit was Deejay Dallas
2018: Most successful recruit was Brevin Jordan
2019: garbage
2020: to this point, Restrepo, maybe rivers or TVd
2021: KK

I mean every one of these guys has a glaring similarity.

Ooh.. I **** sure did forget about Victor. I did remember Dixon tho. I think he dealt with alot of injuries if I remember correctly.

Advertisement
I mean... You're right. Logically you can't say no. And this is why coaches can't be emotional in recruiting like us fans lol. Man honestly it's just more so the fact he's committed to a school I hate and because of his talents, I know for a fact his word will hold some type of weight and it's really not much we can do about it. I just I have to see it play out lol
theres no school si hate more than fsu and osu...NONE. I dont even care about the gators..and im catholic so i got ND Love lol

Advertisement
Huh.
2016: Shaq
2017: most successful recruit was Deejay Dallas
2018: Most successful recruit was Brevin Jordan
2019: garbage
2020: to this point, Restrepo, maybe rivers or TVd
2021: KK

I mean every one of these guys has a glaring similarity.
Lulz, those are the kids that chose the Canes… you said if a kid don’t want to be a Cane then don’t come, well the best ones did as much and in turn we have been **** for a long time.

Advertisement
I don't think he would see the field there. He's a good #2 guy here at the U right now
I just said this in a pm. He's a college 2, a 3 in a loaded system. We have holes at WR. He'll play early here, and we need him. OSU has a crowded house at WR. Staff needs to keep him here.

Advertisement
lol there it is the typical Mario’s got this.
This isn't about me or Mario. It's about your predictable, emotional, vaginal discharge every time you read a piece of news you perceive as negative. At the very least, hold your petulant outburst until Chance moves on before claiming anyone was 'bodied'...

Advertisement
Back