Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
It’s going to sound bad but…

Chance Robinson isn’t an OSU caliber WR.

Hope he has a warm seat on that heated bench when December comes calling cause if he does ever play it won’t be for a couple years….

Advertisement

American Horror Story Crying GIF by AHS

Innis better worry about getting some playing time this yr and not getting behind that depth chart. Word is Tate has been eating.

I’m assuming this means he’s flipping to OSU.

Now you have to fight off Bama for Riley and OSU for Lightfoot when they’ll each win 11 games and we pray to get to 7. RECRUITING in 2024 is absolute thin ice and I can’t stand how some on this board continue to not see that lol
I have zero idea how this douche hasn't been banished to the deepest orfus of the Bolivian rain forest by now. His whole shtick is beyond insufferable at this point

Advertisement
Hey mush brain, you’re the one that has a picture of Mario as your AVI. I think you have some kind of a love crush stalker thing going here.

View attachment 248724
He's full of crap. Guy despises MC and the handle is a subtle dig at Mario saying it in every press conference. I've been on to this tool for months

I’m gonna keep it a 100, if a kid don’t wanna come here, don’t come. I have enough confidence in the locker room and culture that’s being established that we will be fine.

I feel like the guys that take pride in being here and wearing the logo are/will be the most successful.

Advertisement
you do know he has been around chance robinson since he was 10 right?. lol..He dont need to visit to be around these kids..they play on the same 7 on 7 teams, work out together, train together,....
Naw I get that. I've heard all about it. I still don't like seeing or hearing about him being campus, around other recruits, knowing 100% for a fact he has absolutely no plans of coming here.

I’m gonna keep it a 100, if a kid don’t wanna come here, don’t come. I have enough confidence in the locker room and culture that’s being established that we will be fine.

I feel like the guys that take pride in being here and wearing the logo are/will be the most successful.
My guy this is just another version of - I only want players that want to be Canes…

My guy this is just another version of - I only want players that want to be Canes…
Is it wrong though? How many guys that do this **** during their recruitment actually pan out. In our WR room, who is the most accomplished WR. Which one might have the brightest future? What do they have in common?

Advertisement
Naw I get that. I've heard all about it. I still don't like seeing or hearing about him being campus, around other recruits, knowing 100% for a fact he has absolutely no plans of coming here.
you gonna say "no" to a kid coming with his homies though to visit.

Its a bad look and especially to a feeder school or anything else like that...majority of our kids arent osu targets...
Chance Robinson didnt camp there..his film aint change...looks like they may be missing on a kid now he gets the offer being that we applied pressure along with others to Smith...they aint all in on TRADER who he is close with as well.

Advertisement
you gonna say "no" to a kid coming with his homies though to visit.

Its a bad look and especially to a feeder school or anything else like that...majority of our kids arent osu targets...
Chance Robinson didnt camp there..his film aint change...looks like they may be missing on a kid now he gets the offer being that we applied pressure along with others to Smith...they aint all in on TRADER who he is close with as well.
I mean... You're right. Logically you can't say no. And this is why coaches can't be emotional in recruiting like us fans lol. Man honestly it's just more so the fact he's committed to a school I hate and because of his talents, I know for a fact his word will hold some type of weight and it's really not much we can do about it. I just I have to see it play out lol

Advertisement
Back