Championship Game, who ya for?

I don't have an issue with Surtain. He made his choice with class. Jobe, he acted like a kid his recruiting process.

Regardless, they made a smart choice going there. I have said for years I wouldn't send my kid here if he had Bama and some others as an option. It's business. Now I would be open to the idea as I see more talent coming in.
Say what! What u say?

Advertisement
Exactly. I want Alabama to drop a wide open TD pass in the 15th overtime with the score 0-0, only to have OSU called for PI with NO ONE around. Maybe then OSU will know what it's like to be cheated.
Lol man that would be PERFECT

college-football-fiesta-bowl-referee-back-judge-terry-porter-throws-picture-id81337609

Roll Tide
I just threw up my frosted flakes... Not nice... LOL!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Those OSU fvckers got a championship they didn't deserve at our expense in 2002. I hope they never get another.
This. I can’t root for OSU. That was my most heartbreaking night as a sports fan.

Plus, Saban gets whoever he wants in SFla anyways... 1 loss to OSU isn’t gonna change that. If anything, it might catapult OSU a little.

I have no dog in the fight, but certainly won’t be rooting for OSU.

OSU gunna give bama a game if they can create the same level of pressure on Mac Jones. Matchup is interesting. I think ppl forget this matchup was the collision course last year until Clemson with help from shotty officiating upset OSU

Advertisement
I’ll tell you who loses...the fans. College Football is becoming incredibly boring with the same teams constantly cheating and winning.
I agree.

Possible answer to this is expand the playoffs.
Instead of 1 additional spot each year, there will be 5 (based on an 8 team playoff)

So each year, 5 teams, other than the usual suspects, can say they made the playoffs. That puts about 10 additional teams in the mix late in the year. It has to be a recruiting bump.

The first few years will be more of the same, but little by little the top recruits will be spread out and get things a little closer to a level playing field.

That's a fair take. The biggest thing to me in that game was how our OL was abused. Clemson's OL tonight kept reminding me of that game. That and the fact that OSU' s defense wasn't stacked with big names, but they played together tonight and had the game of their life like that '02 team.
Big 10 produces very physical OLs,,maybe it's the snow.
I remember how Whiskey handled UM in 3 bowl games..

Advertisement
Lol man that would be PERFECT
Nah. Perfect would be them with a 105 yard pick 6 in that overtime for the win, only to be called back due to a bogus PI. Imagine the glory. Oh, and fireworks MUST go off for a good 10 seconds before they realize there is a flag.

Nah. Perfect would be them with a 105 yard pick 6 in that overtime for the win, only to be called back due to a bogus PI. Imagine the glory. Oh, and fireworks MUST go off for a good 10 seconds before they realize there is a flag.
Man that's even better lol. That's a dream scenerio.

Advertisement
Was kinda happy to see Taint beat clemson but I hope Bama curb stomps da buckeye

Advertisement
Back