Championship Game, who ya for?

SayWhat

Sophomore
Premium
Am I really hoping for a Bama win?

I can't bring myself to hope OSU wins. The only positive would be Fields showing out while raising his middle finger to the Trevor is the Goat crowd.

OSU deserved to be in, in a weird year, and played what they could per their conference.

Bama, really? I don't hate them or Saban like some, but it just feels weird having to pull a bit for them. I won't lose any sleep either way, but should be a **** good game.

Advertisement
Hoping for an Osu win. Don’t care for either team but I’ve been sick of Saban and his program for years. They look like an NFL team tho so tough game for Osu.

Advertisement
Don’t want Surtain or Jobe to win a championship.

I don't have an issue with Surtain. He made his choice with class. Jobe, he acted like a kid his recruiting process.

Regardless, they made a smart choice going there. I have said for years I wouldn't send my kid here if he had Bama and some others as an option. It's business. Now I would be open to the idea as I see more talent coming in.

bama.png

Can’t root for any of these two.. ever...

I think Ohio will 100% hang with Bama and perhaps they beat Saban

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justin Fields will need to have the game of his life (he is capable) in order for the buckNUTS to win. JMO

Advertisement
If they play like they played tonight, Ohio State can win the football game.

Should be a good, high scoring football game.

I'm rooting for OSU to send Saban into early retirement! OSU looked good tonight. Had a huge chip on their shoulder after losing to Dabo last year and Dabo saying they were the #11 team. I liked their energy. Reminded me of us back in the heyday. Plus, Jobe and Surtain are on the Tide and I'm still sore about their recruitment lol. Oh and the Tide is looking pretty ****y with their three Heisman candidates.. remind me of Brady and Moss on that Patriots team that the Giants upset on or around 2007. They need to be brought down to earth.

GO CANES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back