Championship Game, who ya for?

No one on OSU team stole anything, it was a ****** Official.
If you saw the game, they ran us out of the stadium for the first 3 Quarters, they were better. I was hoping we would Steal it from them with our 4th quarter comeback.
I'm glad Clemson got stomped, they have rubbed our noses in it the last 3 games..

Advertisement
I’ll tell you who loses...the fans. College Football is becoming incredibly boring with the same teams constantly cheating and winning.

It does suck with only a handful of teams having a shot, but if we were one of them, would we care? I would say the answer is no.

I'm looking forward to the game. The trenches will be a battle. Both teams have very good backs. QB's are lights out. Surtain vs deceptively good WR's on OSU. Who in the world is going to cover Smith? OSU should go all in on their TE's. Both teams flood to the ball carrier and have speed for days.

I look forward to it. I loved it when we played good football and still enjoy seeing the game played in college at its highest level. Nothing would surprise me in this game.

college-football-fiesta-bowl-referee-back-judge-terry-porter-throws-picture-id81337609

Roll Tide

Advertisement
No one on OSU team stole anything, it was a ****** Official.
If you saw the game, they ran us out of the stadium for the first 3 Quarters, they were better. I was hoping we would Steal it from them with our 4th quarter comeback.
I'm glad Clemson got stomped, they have rubbed our noses in it the last 3 games..

That's a fair take. The biggest thing to me in that game was how our OL was abused. Clemson's OL tonight kept reminding me of that game. That and the fact that OSU' s defense wasn't stacked with big names, but they played together tonight and had the game of their life like that '02 team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is just no way I could ever root for Ohio State. Not fond of these $EC peckerwoods, but Ohio has even worse redneck trash than Alabama. Just nasty people much like their neighbors in WVA.

Advertisement
I actually think Ohio State will win (assuming Fields is okay). I guess Bama winning would be better but I hate both teams.

OSU has a shot with the defense. If the can stop the run game of Bama they can ultimately neutralize the passing game leading a win.

I’ll tell you who loses...the fans. College Football is becoming incredibly boring with the same teams constantly cheating and winning.
And E$PN wouldn’t dare mention anything about the competitive advantage they have with 100s of analysts and how they pay 4/5 stars to go there and sit on the bench for three years when they would start at 90% of the recruit’s offer list.

Rich get richer as it’s the same teams in the top five in recruiting which usually translates to playoffs. Rinse. And repeat.

It eventually will hurt the college game. You can see how it’s hurting the nba with how teams just give away talent LeBron.

Advertisement
Back