Championship Game, who ya for?

Advertisement
Idc what anyone say.... We made Ohio St famous. They stole our thunder. Yes the REFS made a bad call but still, I can never forgive them for being apart of it. And also for them hurting McGahee.

Don't care who wins.

Play this matchup 10 times, I suspect Bama asserts themselves by 2Q and is never under pressure in 9/10.

Without a Tide self-destruct, OSU isn't going to get 21 points by a "fingernail wide" window like they did against Clemson.

Advertisement
if Justin Fields plays like he did vs. Clemson, they are beating Bama.

Ohio State will carve up Bama’s defense.

Bama will get their points too.

Ohio State-47
Bama-40

1609594944200.png
B4CA642C-3805-4D3C-AE36-E74084A30859.gif

@Paranos do you lift muffin tops?

Advertisement
I think Bama wins.. I think they're the better team but I thought Clemson was the better team and would win it all so what the **** do I know....LOL...

Like Ryan Day. Hate everything else-coaches, teams, uniforms, fans, players all with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

So fuvkem all.

Advertisement
Back to repeat Bama.

the legend of this OSU as an underdog story is old already... **** em!

The #11 wasn’t based on talent or ability it was based on them entering the marathon at mile 13 when the rest of us had already been running half the race....

Advertisement
So I said all that to say.... My best case scenario is Alabama wins the same way ohio st beat us. On a horrible PI call. I hope the call is worse than ours.
Exactly. I want Alabama to drop a wide open TD pass in the 15th overtime with the score 0-0, only to have OSU called for PI with NO ONE around. Maybe then OSU will know what it's like to be cheated.

Root for OSU
1.) Not SEC
2.) QB who left SEC for different conference
3.) Not Saban

Spoiler: Alabama will win
And the funny part is if osu wins, bama fans will say they lost to a SEC QB, but when lsu won, it was with a Big10 QB.

I'll never forget back in 2013 when fsu beat auburn, espn had the nerve to say Jimbo built his roster with sec type players. I'm so annoyed with that conference and their bs overrated perception. (I guess Auburn couldn't handle that Northwestern speed)

Advertisement
Back