Champagnat and T Valentine with NCAA

Advertisement
Not that the kid doesn't bear some of the responsibility for his situation, but I'm not sure it's a good look for people to be celebrating this kid potentially being a failure just to spite Genron.

Yea alot kids want to take the easy way out and alot of these so called coaches/street agent's are leading these kids down the wrong path, they don't care about these kids they just want that check. Alot of these kids harts are with Miami but there's alot of outside influences that get in the way Sony Michel/ Alex Collins and many more and its sad.

I guess someone should of told him that a "business decision" might involve actual school work.

This is why parents need to keep kids like this close to him so they can keep an eye on them. Once you leave the nest its nature to go crazy and party specially when your part of a football program. Some kids can't handle it and will require high school coaches and parents to keep them in line until they get adjusted.

Miami was a great spot for him but something tells me regardless where he ended the story would of been the same with this kid.

waste of a talent.

Yea alot kids want to take the easy way out and alot of these so called coaches/street agent's are leading these kids down the wrong path, they don't care about these kids they just want that check. Alot of these kids harts are with Miami but there's alot of outside influences that get in the way Sony Michel/ Alex Collins and many more and its sad.

nothing you post makes sense...

whats sad is they had to makes smart choices in not electing to go to Miami because they didn't trust the staff and the direction of the program. Sony will most likely develop into a star at Georgia and showed flashes of that, and Alex Collins was a freshman all-American and named the SEC Freshman of the year...

and both of these kids are sharp level headed young men that chose to do what they though was in their best interest. Valentine is a different story.

Advertisement

whats sad is they had to makes smart choices in not electing to go to Miami because they didn't trust the staff and the direction of the program. Sony will most likely develop into a star at Georgia and showed flashes of that, and Alex Collins was a freshman all-American and named the SEC Freshman of the year...

and both of these kids are sharp level headed young men that chose to do what they though was in their best interest. Valentine is a different story.

Sony aint going to see the field that much with chubb ballin the way he is, valentine left because he didnt want to 2 gap

I didn't say alex or sony was bad kids, i didn't say they where a bust, just said these kids harts where in Miami but outside influences pushed them to there respected schools, i don't know where you from homie but that's what goes down in south Florida.

No real leadership or guidance in his life. He's just a **** kid despite his immense size. He's a kid led astray by adults looking to cash in on him who were too dumb or lazy to properly guide and mentor him.

If you're going to be a scumbag looking to gravytrain kids at least put the work in with them and show them the right way to do things. Otherwise, your game is simp level ****.

Look at Richard Williams as the model of how to run that game. Dude was firing tennis balls off his daughters' faces 16 hours a day 7 days a week keeping them on point.

Sony aint going to see the field that much with chubb ballin the way he is, valentine left because he didnt want to 2 gap

Yeah because two RBs never get to play.

Advertisement
What if we had a time machine and JJ and Howard decided to both coach at UM at the same time, and Jessica Biel came over to your house every day to sit on your face.

Just sayin' what could have been.

Valentine went to Champagnat in order to be a big fish in a tiny pond and avoid anything resembling academic requirements. I don't know about his mental capabilities, but I'm pretty sure he didn't need to step down in competition, as he looked like the real deal. IMO, everything about going to that farce of a school sends red flags racing to the top of the alarm mast.

That's obviously an opinion. Other opinions?

Valentine went to Champagnat in order to be a big fish in a tiny pond and avoid anything resembling academic requirements. I don't know about his mental capabilities, but I'm pretty sure he didn't need to step down in competition, as he looked like the real deal. IMO, everything about going to that farce of a school sends red flags racing to the top of the alarm mast.

That's obviously an opinion. Other opinions?
My opinion: Bad parenting that allowed a child to get swooped up by some dopey vultures who were too dumb and weak in leadership to see their pimping of this child pay off.

So far, they've managed to take a guy whose first round money they could have stolen and bought themselves all kinds of useless **** that they'd have to sell on eBay in a few years and turned him into a fat lump of coal who can't even matriculate at a nursery school level toilet like LSU.

Advertisement
And LSU is that school that allows in 75% of their Football players as SPECIAL admits. Those Tigers really care more about winning at all costs. As for academic reputation, they'll just get that from the mass of their general student population.

Sorry, but unless Chubb gets hurt, Sony will be second fiddle to him. He should've became a Cane.

Advertisement
he was always a long shot to make it into a school like LSU, UF, UM, etc thats why i never understood why people wanted him so bad and why our staff chose to make an acedemic risk their big target smh kid shoulda went to UL prolly woulda had a better shot of getting into school

Longshot to UM, even U***...sure, but L$U is not even remotely close the same. L$U, Marshall and West Vag are much more similar.

UM

Imagine if he was at UM and was in the same boat and could not qualify and him and his ***** of a coach start to bad mouth the program that they lied to him and they need to release him so he can go play at LSU where he won't have any academic issues.

sometimes these things work out to the best

Advertisement
Back