Champagnat and T Valentine with NCAA

Cane2

Band
Banned
LSU head coach Les Miles says Freshman defensive tackle Travonte Valentine is being held up on his arrival to Baton Rouge from his Miami home due to a communication hold-up with his certification from the NCAA Clearinghouse. Safety Jalen Mills is still serving a suspension following an arrest in May.

“Communication has been regular, us and the high school,” Miles said (via The Times-Picayune). “The reality is the high school and the Clearinghouse have to communicate. I think they’re doing that, I think they’re trying. Sometimes there’s easy answers and sometimes not. Hopefully this will be an easy answer.”

Miles is optimistic the resolution with the NCAA Clearinghouse will be settled.

Champagnat representing!

Advertisement
the smile on my face will be enormous if this kid doesn't get in. genron can kiss my gritz. mark *** busta

western_union.jpg

Advertisement
If he doesnt get in , hope Genron can work with Al to maybe prep Valentine and get him here in jan

it's the kid's future. don't wish any negativity towards the kid. now if the FHSAA wants to step in and shut down the school/athletic department then I'm all for that.

Advertisement
The Clearinghouse is different from the enforcement division guys. The bagman thing has nothing to do with this...it is likely an issue of transcripts.test scores etc.

Advertisement
Michael Johnson the Louisville Commit and fellow Champagnat player also hasn't been cleared yet.

The Clearinghouse is different from the enforcement division guys. The bagman thing has nothing to do with this...it is likely an issue of transcripts.test scores etc.

As I said, the NCAA is on to the school. But, I doubt it has the balls to do anything about bit.

Advertisement
seriously ANYONE that things this is an actual school is a complete idiot. This "school" is a tiny shopping center

63.jpg

7.png

this is the ENTIRE schools.. yes this tiny restaurant looking thing is an actual high school LOL

NCAA should red flag this POS

seriously ANYONE that things this is an actual school is a complete idiot. This "school" is a tiny shopping center

63.jpg

7.png

this is the ENTIRE schools.. yes this tiny restaurant looking thing is an actual high school LOL

NCAA should red flag this POS

Wow I saw people saying that kind of stuff about that school but I always thought it was kind of exaggerated. That **** is nuts man lol

Advertisement
Back