Champagnat and T Valentine with NCAA

seriously ANYONE that things this is an actual school is a complete idiot. This "school" is a tiny shopping center

63.jpg

7.png

this is the ENTIRE schools.. yes this tiny restaurant looking thing is an actual high school LOL

NCAA should red flag this POS

74.gif

Advertisement
seriously ANYONE that things this is an actual school is a complete idiot. This "school" is a tiny shopping center

63.jpg

7.png

this is the ENTIRE schools.. yes this tiny restaurant looking thing is an actual high school LOL

On the bright side, I bet they sell some awesome Cuban pastelitos, guarapo and cortaditos from that store-front.

63.jpg

7.png

As someone who is in the athletic department in a major school district this is pathetic and I hope they run a serious investigation into schools like these. Destroying public school football one paper mill factory at a time.

Grown *** men wishing on a kid's downfall, just let it go, wish the kid the best unless he so happens to be playing against us

Advertisement
If he can't get into LSU, has to prep and go through the recruiting process again I'd welcome him to Miami with open arms.

Grown *** men wishing on a kid's downfall, just let it go, wish the kid the best unless he so happens to be playing against us

It appears he won't be playing against any D-1 competition this year. He might follow his teammate to ASA Miami or go the prep route.

If he can't get into LSU, has to prep and go through the recruiting process again I'd welcome him to Miami with open arms.

I gotta feeling that kid is SEC whether it happens this year, after a year of prep or after two at JUCO.

Advertisement

It appears he won't be playing against any D-1 competition this year. He might follow his teammate to ASA Miami or go the prep route.

Hopefully prep school because that ASA setup sounds like a JUCO version of Champagnat.

Its a JUCO. No matter how big or how small will compete against every other JUCO. If you rather him go of to GA or VA for a prep school (risk still not make it in) and Probably not consider Miami after that. A lot of these coaches sell players on getting away from home for college, him leaving the city just hurts more than it helps

Feel for the kid, that so called school shouldnt have ever been created, it is a straight up fraud, they also recruit kids there

Advertisement
I hope Valentine does go to ASA and we get him and Johnson from there down the road. It's like second chance school for the lower ranking players or kids with **** grades to prove themselves in some fashion and get into the U because they couldn't (or weren't interested) the first time around. I see ASA as being nothing but a good thing.

Advertisement
The Clearinghouse is different from the enforcement division guys. The bagman thing has nothing to do with this...it is likely an issue of transcripts.test scores etc.

As I said, the NCAA is on to the school. But, I doubt it has the balls to do anything about bit.

Wasn't there another diploma mill in South Florida that got shut down within the last 10 years?

Someone must have dropped a dime to the ncaa and blew up that diploma mill. Maybe UM or a UM fan got sick of UM getting the shaft from the pimps over there.

Unfortunately, Valentine will likely squeak through and wind up never learning this key life lesson that could be taught here.

Someone must have dropped a dime to the ncaa and blew up that diploma mill. Maybe UM or a UM fan got sick of UM getting the shaft from the pimps over there.

Unfortunately, Valentine will likely squeak through and wind up never learning this key life lesson that could be taught here.
^^^ This the kid didn't even attempt to put in the work to get what he needed to get qualified. Even if Gray doesn't make it in at least he tried. I don't feel sorry for the kid and "His Future" we always need ditch diggers.

Advertisement
Back