chad thomas tweets ..

Advertisement
Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

u do realize that Overtown where BTW is located is the WORST part of Miami BY FAR right...?

I'd Venture to say that some of the areas down south, Naranja, Parts of the stead, Florida City are worse, and maybe even Liberty City, but yeah, Overtown is nowhere I'd want to stay. To be honest If I was a kid with the potential to get away like that, no way I'd stay. It would be hard to have good influences out there.

Fortunately, UM isn't in Overtown. It's in one of the nicest areas in South Florida. All this "get away" nonsense is being propounded by the scumbag street agents, grifters and local louts looking to pimp these kids for money to programs outside the area desperate for S. FL talent.

I said this last year, but this area has become a rat-infested cesspool with the likes of that convict Beanbag in these kids' ears every day waxing poetic about how great it is in Tallahassee or street agent filth talking up the beauty of Loserville, Kuntucky.

Our corches get a few hours with these kids. The scumbags, pimps and degenerates have access to them EVERY DAY. Whose message is going to get heard loudest?

Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

u do realize that Overtown where BTW is located is the WORST part of Miami BY FAR right...?

I'd Venture to say that some of the areas down south, Naranja, Parts of the stead, Florida City are worse, and maybe even Liberty City, but yeah, Overtown is nowhere I'd want to stay. To be honest If I was a kid with the potential to get away like that, no way I'd stay. It would be hard to have good influences out there.

Fortunately, UM isn't in Overtown. It's in one of the nicest areas in South Florida. All this "get away" nonsense is being propounded by the scumbag street agents, grifters and local louts looking to pimp these kids for money to programs outside the area desperate for S. FL talent.

I said this last year, but this area has become a rat-infested cesspool with the likes of that convict Beanbag in these kids' ears every day waxing poetic about how great it is in Tallahassee or street agent filth talking up the beauty of Loserville, Kuntucky.

Our corches get a few hours with these kids. The scumbags, pimps and degenerates have access to them EVERY DAY. Whose message is going to get heard loudest?

What are you talking about Chise? Didn't you know that local recruits who get football scholarships to UM are not provided housing and are all forced to live in overtown, even the ones not from overtown.

Regardless ofwhat any of these tweets mean, he is as good a DE prospect as we are going to find. I would put him right up there with that other Booker T kid as far as potential impact at the same stage.

He is the goods and I don't want to see another BTW stud go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Regardless ofwhat any of these tweets mean, he is as good a DE prospect as we are going to find. I would put him right up there with that other Booker T kid as far as potential impact at the same stage.

Take that up with Lice and Beanbag.

You wouldn't want to get away to Arkansas or Louisville? Those sound like lovely places where all types of people get along with each other i.e. no racism. Also the schools are top notch!

South Florida gets worse and worse every day (in terms of this Street Agent BS). That is another reason these camps are huge, need to develop relationships with these kids early and as often as possible.

I fuggs with Al!

Ya'll hate twitter when it's bad but love it when a kid reps us so i'm confused.

It's like cops everyone hate them until they need to dial 911 for real.

Advertisement

Sad but true. Just sucks because its like we have to scratch and claw for every ****** recruit out there because of the NCAA and now we can't even count on the ****ers in our back yard.

Sad but true. Just sucks because its like we have to scratch and claw for every ****in recruit out there because of the NCAA and now we can't even count on the ****ers in our back yard.

Testament to The Don's incredible recruiting and dogged determination that he's managed to bring in all the great guys he has while fighting the National Communists Against Athletes and the local scumbags, pimps, and degenerate leeches.

Advertisement

Sad but true. Just sucks because its like we have to scratch and claw for every ****in recruit out there because of the NCAA and now we can't even count on the ****ers in our back yard.

Testament to The Don's incredible recruiting and dogged determination that he's managed to bring in all the great guys he has while fighting the National Communists Against Athletes and the local scumbags, pimps, and degenerate leeches.

Is a regular leech better than a degenerate leech?

Advertisement
I understand the appeal of twitter, interacting with celebrities and what not.

but I wouldn't follow recruits.

only thing you find is male ******-itis as well as an abundance of spelling errors.

Means nothing to me call me on NSD

My thoughts exactly...stay the coarse we have a nice class and another 4 * juco dt may be coming
we have not had a problem recruiting DE's....it was DT's that we the problem and we seem to be
moving in the right direction

Drummond Talkin up Louisville:

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 3h

Had a great conversation with up here in Louisville @F5_Chad
Expand

The Cold Loner The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 7m

@Genron45 who?
Expand

Jon Drummond Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 2m

@F5_Chad Jermanie
from Louisville Central, KY

The Cold Loner The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 44s

@Genron45 oh iight

No idea what that says

Drummon is telling Chad that he spoke to his cousin Jermaine Reve while he is up there @ Louisville....not sure if he is talking UP Louisville. Just letting him know he spoke to his cousin...Drummond currently has a Louisville committ in Michael Johnson a db on his team.

Ok I can kinda understand a kid getting away to someplace better but if your gonna choose loserville over the U...SMDH

What do these kids know...a lot of teenagers want to get away from their parents. They could also change their minds a million times between now and NSD. That said, I wouldn't count on this kid. I think he's a longshot, just based on the tweets. Does he intend to pursue music? That might limit his options.

Schnellenberger said we never could keep ALL the kids at home. It will always be that way.

Now I'm intrigued. Who is Beanbag? I figured out who Lice is, not too hard.

Advertisement
Back